1. chummpy's Avatar
    2010-07-30 11:54 AM
  2. PWNsyst3m's Avatar
    fake
    the real spirit website is spiritjb.com
    and from my understanding the new jailbreak wont even be called spirit
    2010-07-30 12:09 PM
  3. Jay316's Avatar
    2 more days to go, the suspense is killing me
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

    Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

    Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone
    2010-07-30 12:09 PM
  4. chummpy's Avatar
    Well that sucks. 
    2010-07-30 12:37 PM
  5. PWNsyst3m's Avatar
    Posted by comex on twitter.

    FWIW, I am not planning on waiting for Sunday if it's ready before then; nor am I releasing on Sunday if it's not ready by then.
    3 days ago . web
    2010-07-30 12:38 PM
  6. mj0528's Avatar
    looks like we are waiting on saurik do to his thing with Comex's work per twitter. A lot of tweets are saying it's 90% done but the other 10% lies on Saurik. Those were tweets about 8 hours ago.
    2010-07-30 03:14 PM
  7. Poseidon79's Avatar
    looks like we are waiting on saurik do to his thing with Comex's work per twitter. A lot of tweets are saying it's 90% done but the other 10% lies on Saurik. Those were tweets about 8 hours ago.
    Cut and paste?.... I have seen nothing from saurik, musclenerd, or comex that says anything along those lines.
    2010-07-30 03:26 PM
  8. mj0528's Avatar
    Just saying what a lot of people are saying on twitter. Don't shoot the messenger!
    2010-07-30 03:37 PM
  9. modmongrel's Avatar
    Yeah the Spirit developer said the loophole for his JB isn't present in OS4. Too bad - I held off on breaking my 3.1.3 3GS until Spirit came out, and that was the easiest process ever. If you can call clicking one button a "process."
    2010-07-30 04:22 PM
  10. StealthBravo's Avatar
    fake
    the real spirit website is spiritjb.com
    and from my understanding the new jailbreak wont even be called spirit
    It's not called spirit or spirit 2

    looks like we are waiting on saurik do to his thing with Comex's work per twitter. A lot of tweets are saying it's 90% done but the other 10% lies on Saurik. Those were tweets about 8 hours ago.
    I dunno about 10% but the final work is being done by saurik
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-07-30 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-30 04:30 PM
  11. mj0528's Avatar
    It's not called spirit or spirit 2



    I dunno about 10% but the final work is being done by saurik
    Cool! thanks for the update SB!
    2010-07-30 04:38 PM
  12. bkortee's Avatar
    Looks like the jailbreak should be here within a week or so judging by the iffy Sunday release date.
    2010-07-30 05:04 PM
  13. mj0528's Avatar
    ^ maybe, maybe not. Only the master pie eater knows
    2010-07-30 05:16 PM
  14. Will13's Avatar
    ^ maybe, maybe not. Only the master pie eater knows
    And probably the rest of the Dev team and Jay
    2010-07-30 05:20 PM
  15. akward silence's Avatar
    Looks like the jailbreak should be here within a week or so judging by the iffy Sunday release date.
    I love when people say stuff like this, especially when they have no idea

    Thanks again SB. Squash those rumors!
    2010-07-30 05:26 PM
  16. mj0528's Avatar
    Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

    Looks like the jailbreak should be here within a week or so judging by the iffy Sunday release date.
    Where do u get Sunday? Tweets and post quote comex saying that Sunday has no significance.
    Last edited by mj0528; 2010-07-30 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-30 06:14 PM
  17. bkortee's Avatar
    Well I mean its good to know that they are far enough along on the jailbreak to say that they could possibly release before sunday. But if we wait past sunday, we at least know it wont be much longer.
    2010-07-30 06:58 PM
  18. Tiger7's Avatar
    I'm doubting it'll be out before Sunday looking at their activity...
    2010-07-30 07:46 PM
  19. mj0528's Avatar
    Debbie downer!!
    2010-07-30 08:05 PM
  20. wreclusrob's Avatar
    I'm doubting it'll be out before Sunday looking at their activity...
    You know it really don't matter when it drops as long as it does! "ME" I can wait. I'd rather wait until every bug and glitch is fixed. As opposed to so half ***ed software that could have the potential to cripple "OUR" little beauties. And yes oh yes I need it too!! So if we just have patience i bet the dev-team wont let us down. Besides that we should all be happy that people even try!! imagine being here still!
    Attached Thumbnails Are we there yet?-rotary-phone.jpg  
    2010-07-30 08:16 PM
985 ... 12202122232432 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD