One day you'll wake up and a fresh baked #pie will appear before your eyes. It will be magical.
    2010-07-31 03:56 AM
    RT Hogermite @StealthBravo $10 that tweet turns into "Confirmed! Jailbreak by Comex to be named St0rm to be released this weekend!" in a few hours...
    Twitter / Tyler Orsolini: @StealthBravo $10 that twe ...

Retweeted by StealthBravo and 5 others
    2010-07-31 04:05 AM
    It feels like a milestone.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!
    2010-07-31 04:06 AM
    Twitter / Tyler Orsolini: @StealthBravo $10 that twe ...

Retweeted by StealthBravo and 5 others
    That was a joke...
    2010-07-31 04:10 AM
    Well I have seen the word 'storm' mentioned a few times but I personally don't think comex would choose that.
    2010-07-31 04:18 AM
    I don't care what they call it. Call it black,blue,rainy,stormy. I just want it
    2010-07-31 04:32 AM
    Well I have seen the word 'storm' mentioned a few times but I personally don't think comex would choose that.
    That was the joke, that people keep mentioning storm.
    2010-07-31 05:53 AM
    Hahahahaha, storm! So funny! Good joke!
    2010-07-31 06:04 AM
    You all know that you want to say it too, your just afraid they won't release it if you do. Man up and let the dev team know how you really feel.
    Ok.

Dear Dev Team,

I feel very grateful that you have ti mad skillz to jailbreak the iphone and then share it with us with no obligation on your parts to do so. I apologize for the people who think they are entitled to your benevolence and get frustrated that you don't do it faster.
    Much like people who bash our military but still enjoy our freedoms. Furthermore, I am not afraid that you won't release it, if you do then thanks again, if you dont then so be it. Someone else will. Peace out.

The reason I take time to comment on these things is not because I am so eager for a jb, but because it is an interesting study of human behavior.
    2010-07-31 07:37 AM
    Ok.

Dear Dev Team,

I feel very grateful that you have ti mad skillz to jailbreak the iphone and then share it with us with no obligation on your parts to do so. I apologize for the people who think they are entitled to your benevolence and get frustrated that you don't do it faster.
    Much like people who bash our military but still enjoy our freedoms. Furthermore, I am not afraid that you won't release it, if you do then thanks again, if you dont then so be it. Someone else will. Peace out.

The reason I take time to comment on these things is not because I am so eager for a jb, but because it is an interesting study of human behavior.
    Dont suck up to them bro.

I understand they are working hard on the jb. At the same time, they have received lots of attention and have deemed themselves the "dev. team". Therefor, they are expected to release a jailbreak. Honestly, if I was them I would set up some sort of business since they appear to be the only ones to be able to jb the phone. I applaud their commitment on the jb and hope it is released soon.

My only complaint is that they dont keep their followers updated on their progress. Hopefully, the release will be soon enough
    2010-07-31 07:47 AM
    Dont suck up to them bro.

I understand they are working hard on the jb. At the same time, they have received lots of attention and have deemed themselves the "dev. team". Therefor, they are expected to release a jailbreak. Honestly, if I was them I would set up some sort of business since they appear to be the only ones to be able to jb the phone. I applaud their commitment on the jb and hope it is released soon.

My only complaint is that they dont keep their followers updated on their progress. Hopefully, the release will be soon enough
    I was gonna add that to my comments. "This is not a suck up, I don't give a rats *** about these people, I spend my time pissin people off, not sucking up." Bottom line is they can do it and you cant and you have to deal with it. So, suck it up and deal with it. Or, create dev. team2 and make your own rules. I for one am glad others can do it and dont need them wasting their time updating me. Seriously, are you that glued to jbking news? No need for me to suck up, its not as important to me as it is obviously to you.
    2010-07-31 07:59 AM
    Honestly, I think we can all agree its frustrating to not get updates. That's common though, we like knowing whats going on!

I do think they are doing a good job though. Without them, I wouldn't have gotten an iphone 4.
    2010-07-31 08:28 AM
    wow.... so instead of this thread being a fun little place to play about the JB being released its become a place to flame the dev team and the work that they do? im not saying everyone is doing it, but there is a lot in here..... come on guys, they do this out of fun, or maybe they might like doing this to help people.... the point is that they dont have to do it..... what if they got tired of everything and released a tool that was just a lot of random comments from people complaining about the JB taking too long and not an actual tool? and then the last step shows a few pictures of their jailbroken iphone 4's, i think it would be funny..... they dont have to release anything to anyone, they can keep the knowledge to themselves for all i care.... I have a 3g that is just fine.... keep up the good work dev team.... doing great
    Last edited by drog92; 2010-07-31 at 11:14 AM.
    2010-07-31 11:11 AM
    I love my pie
    2010-07-31 11:34 AM
    wow.... so instead of this thread being a fun little place to play about the JB being released its become a place to flame the dev team and the work that they do? im not saying everyone is doing it, but there is a lot in here..... come on guys, they do this out of fun, or maybe they might like doing this to help people.... the point is that they dont have to do it..... what if they got tired of everything and released a tool that was just a lot of random comments from people complaining about the JB taking too long and not an actual tool? and then the last step shows a few pictures of their jailbroken iphone 4's, i think it would be funny..... they dont have to release anything to anyone, they can keep the knowledge to themselves for all i care.... I have a 3g that is just fine.... keep up the good work dev team.... doing great
    No offence, but I don't think you would be as nice with the dev team if you had a 3Gs or 4G, and we all respect the dev team, and are grateful for all the work there doing, but you think they'd give a update now and again
    2010-07-31 11:39 AM
    No offence, but I don't think you would be as nice with the dev team if you had a 3Gs or 4G, and we all respect the dev team, and are grateful for all the work there doing, but you think they'd give a update now and again
    yeah im sure i would be.... but still, some of these people are just rediculous..... and yeah, a little would help.... that is the only reason that i have my twitter account....
    2010-07-31 11:42 AM
    I believe the reason why they dont give a lot of updates or an eta is because at any given moment something could go wrong. Then everyone would complain even more. Even if they did give the details no one would understand the technical lingo and they would have to spend substanial amounts of time to explain and answer questions. Which would only further delay the jailbreaking process. They do give small updates every now and then on twitter. Be patient homies it will be out before ya know it. Then you can sit back and enjoy some awesome pie.
    2010-07-31 12:11 PM
    I'm sick of #pie I want #cookies
    2010-07-31 12:16 PM
    Lol you know pie is better. Its so warm and filling.
    2010-07-31 12:20 PM
    Lol that just made me think of American Pie so much
    2010-07-31 12:24 PM
985 ... 14222324252634 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD