Yeah, I'm googling "jailbreak 4.1" and "dev team" every 15 minutes here. Lots of new articles published that proclaim the new jailbreak, but not a downloadable file yet...torture lol
    2010-09-11 03:30 AM
    It is easier to watch twitter, the dev team blog, or here.

Twitter would be best bet.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-09-11 03:39 AM
    Would the dev team blog be the absolute first place the file shows up?
    2010-09-11 03:41 AM
    Yes since it is coming from their team members.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-09-11 04:36 AM
    I want to unlock my iPhone 4 and make it where I can load my Hello Kitty theme. Can someone please tell me when i can do this and all of the themes seem to be talking about other things besides Hello Kitty. Help please.
    Seriously I was five seconds away from posting this exact theme idea and this a-hole goes and pirates it from me wow wtf, well you won't get your hands on my kick *** cabbage patch kids theme on my fully jailbroken iphone 1235397 running ios 45.09 so suck it

Best thread ever btw
    2010-09-11 05:21 AM
    Im sorry I got a little question. Im kind of confused. It says SHatter will be able to unlock everything, does that mean my 3gs on 4.1? Im sorry I know its a stupid question, but I am really curious. If I can get any feedback it would be great.
    2010-09-12 09:25 PM
    hahah good thread, bit of comic relief for the impatient type
    2010-09-13 11:04 AM
    Im sorry I got a little question. Im kind of confused. It says SHatter will be able to unlock everything, does that mean my 3gs on 4.1? Im sorry I know its a stupid question, but I am really curious. If I can get any feedback it would be great.
    When the new jailbreak comes out the process for unlockers will be to update to 4.1 (or 4.2) while preserving their baseband with tinyumbrella so you can unlock. Then you can jailbreak and install the current version of ultrasn0w. Should be very interesting. If you have updated to 4.1 I don't know if you will ever be able to unlock. The dev team has been making it sound like that lately.
    2010-09-14 12:14 AM
    When the new jailbreak comes out the process for unlockers will be to update to 4.1 (or 4.2) while preserving their baseband with tinyumbrella so you can unlock. Then you can jailbreak and install the current version of ultrasn0w. Should be very interesting. If you have updated to 4.1 I don't know if you will ever be able to unlock. The dev team has been making it sound like that lately.
    Im not sure that is entirely correct from what ive been reading. The exploit should now need not worry about the bootrom nor baseband and such, the exploit was found in the A4 chip. Now im no techie with this stuff but how its been made to sound is that ANY iDevice with the A4 Processor (all new iDevices) should be easy as a pie to Jailbreak, then possibly unlock! Just got to set patiently and wait ay haha
    2010-09-14 02:34 AM
    The jailbreak should work on all devices on the A4 chip but the dev team was saying that the latest baseband cannot be unlocked which is why people will need to use tinyumbrella to update without updating your baseband to you can unlock. I do not know what device you are using, but I'm not sure what devices 4.1 updates the basebands on, it might only be iphone 4.
    2010-09-14 03:25 AM
    The jailbreak should work on all devices on the A4 chip but the dev team was saying that the latest baseband cannot be unlocked which is why people will need to use tinyumbrella to update without updating your baseband to you can unlock. I do not know what device you are using, but I'm not sure what devices 4.1 updates the basebands on, it might only be iphone 4.
    So are u saying that baseband 02.10.04 wont be jailbreakable?
    2010-09-14 06:37 AM
    I was very happy to see 4.1 jailbroken so fast. So does this mean all the ipod touch 2nd, and 3rd gen and the iphone 3g and 3gs dont get jailbroken on 4.1?
    I never saw a reply for this. Is this JB/Exploit only for the iPhone 4? Anything yet for the 3G or 3GS?
    2010-09-14 06:39 PM
    Look everyone, just WAIT. Dont upgrade to 4.1 yet. All anyone can do is speculate on whether or not the baseband will be an issue. We very well might have to utilize tinyumbrella to preserve the baseband in order to unlock....maybe not. The point is once you upgrade you run the risk of being screwed. SO JUST CHILL.

Trust me, I leave to go overseas in less that a week and I was counting on swapping my sim to ride on a different carrier. Then my phone was stolen, got a new one, 4.0.2. Meh. I am just as antsy as all of you.....
    2010-09-14 08:05 PM
    The weird thing is there are like 3 different jailbreak that are supposed to come out. The question is, which one will jailbreak my new iPod Touch 4G first!
    2010-09-18 04:15 AM
    So are u saying that baseband 02.10.04 wont be jailbreakable?
    As far as I understand your baseband will only determine if you can unlock or not and has nothing to do with "jailbreakability" correct me if I'm wrong though??
    2010-09-19 06:55 AM
    The upcoming jailbreak are said to be hardware based, meaning that you will be able to jailbreak the device on every firmware released forever. The problem for unlockers it that the baseband can be updated so they will have to preserve their baseband while updating to jailbreak. tinyumbrella can do it and people say pwnage tool can.
    2010-09-19 07:04 AM
    Soooooo are we? Yet? I went to the chronic Dev blog and try haven't posted anything in a couple days- have anyone heard from any little birdies any news?

the suspense is killing me!
    2010-09-22 11:37 PM
    Soooooo are we? Yet? I went to the chronic Dev blog and try haven't posted anything in a couple days- have anyone heard from any little birdies any news?

the suspense is killing me!
    Yup, were sure are... If you have a 3G or an old bootrom 3GS.
    2010-09-23 12:30 AM
    wont bother asking when, i am more interested in watching the restless natives, all asking the same question, in a million different threads, and yet they still ask! omg. patience.
    we can all rejoice in jb heaven, when the time comes
    2010-09-23 12:46 AM
    It's premier week for all the new shows... go watch some TV for a while instead.
    2010-09-23 12:51 AM
985 ... 344243444546 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD