Yes, I know we are all waiting impatiently. Lucky we have the dev team to write these jailbreaks for us. However I've only just this weekend looked into jailbreaking and was wondering about the technical reasons behind these issues.
    2010-07-19 05:22 AM
    Seeing the hard work the dev team has already shown, I think comex will be release it on tuesday or wednesday! or hopefully at least haha.
    2010-07-19 08:36 AM
    What makes you say tuesday or wednesday? that would be brilliant but i still dont think its going to be any time soon
    2010-07-19 10:58 AM
    I appreciate everything they are doing but I do say it's taking a lot longer than I ever would have thought. Miss the JB
    2010-07-19 03:53 PM
    I must have dozed off for a little bit. We still aren't there?
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?
    2010-07-19 07:53 PM
    I must have dozed off for a little bit. We still aren't there?
    We've been and it was awesome, didn't want to wake you. Now on our way to os5 jailbreak!!
    2010-07-19 08:14 PM
    We've been and it was awesome, didn't want to wake you. Now on our way to os5 jailbreak!!
    How long was I out for?!?!
    2010-07-19 09:30 PM
    How long was I out for?!?!
    3 years.
    2010-07-20 04:34 AM
    Because it sounz good. This is a trip without a map or gps.
    I needed a smile, thank you
    LIVE FOR TODAY,
    BECAUSE TOMORROW
    IS NEVER PROMISED"
    2010-07-20 03:11 PM
    Seeing the hard work the dev team has already shown, I think comex will be release it on tuesday or wednesday! or hopefully at least haha.
    lets not start stupid rumors like this, cause the ARE STUPID people out there who will pass this on, and make it another stupid false promise rumor

I ordered an iPhone4 from the UK that is unlocked and I hope that the jailbreak is completed before it arrives. The price on it was kinda high but I got it from the Apple store and it is unlocked by them. Just need a fookin' jailbreak and life will be ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggreat.
    Really doubt this...

Importing from another country
    Apple.com will not ship outside of the USA, similarly the different country Apple online stores will ship only within their country. In general, Apple demands that you deal with the locally authorized dealers/distrubutors in your country. The problem arises when the local price is much higher than the USA price. Part of this markup is there to pay for the local services - dealer overhead, distribution, warranty support, language localization and national safety/environmental approvals.

You may be tempted to import an Apple machine, or to bring one back with you from a trip. Remember to calculate the cost of importing - you will pay your country's taxes and duties on import, there may be shipping charges and customs brokerage charges for handling, and if you are purchasing retail in another country, you will probably pay the sales tax there on the purchase, which will be difficult or impossible to get back. Warranty on non-Apple parts will undoubtedly be more difficult, as you will usually have to pay shipping and border costs both ways for warranty replacement.

Apple will not ship out of country. Apple.ca ships to Canada, Apple.com ships to US

ur saying you got yours from the UK to the US ? how

cause i belive there would be alot of canadians who ordered the iphone 4 when it launched in the US
    source
    Last edited by cadsii; 2010-07-20 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-07-20 03:40 PM
    What the heck I missed the turn with all that jabbering
    2010-07-20 05:14 PM
    Tell him to stop coming over to my side of the car!!
    2010-07-20 06:02 PM
    Red car!!!
    2010-07-20 08:07 PM
    Pass us a travel sweet!!
    2010-07-20 08:38 PM
    Assuming that a Spirit JB will not come before the release of 4.1, my guess is that 4.1 might be released a day or two before the international launch of iPhone 4.

iOS 4 is riddled with bugs and I hope Apple wont want to inflict this on the a bunch more countries.

So 10 days until next iPhone roll out. I'll go with 28 July for iOS 4.1

PLEASE!!!
    2010-07-20 09:32 PM
    I'm actually pretty surprised at well iOS 4 is working. I'll put my money on August 9th jailbreak release. plaaaacceee your bets folks.
    2010-07-20 09:46 PM
    Guys, just want to get some ideas on why I should jailbreak my iphone 4 when available. I had a JB 3G that I loved but my main reasons for JB were for multitasking, folders, customization, etc. With the Iphone 4 ios4 I have multitasking and folders already, and I don't need the unlock and can do without customization. Not sure why it's worth it to JB the Iphone 4 so I'm just wondering if I'm missing something.

I see many are eager for the next JB so I'm curious what you guys plan on jailbreaking for. Thanks for the help.
    2010-07-21 04:05 AM
    Guys, just want to get some ideas on why I should jailbreak my iphone 4 when available. I had a JB 3G that I loved but my main reasons for JB were for multitasking, folders, customization, etc. With the Iphone 4 ios4 I have multitasking and folders already, and I don't need the unlock and can do without customization. Not sure why it's worth it to JB the Iphone 4 so I'm just wondering if I'm missing something.

I see many are eager for the next JB so I'm curious what you guys plan on jailbreaking for. Thanks for the help.
    I miss all the 3rd party apps such as SBsettings, MyWi and intelliscreen. I'd also like to be able to change my text and email tones again with SSH.
    2010-07-21 06:11 AM
    MyWi is what I am waiting for. Many are waiting so they can unlock using ultrasnow.
    2010-07-21 08:29 AM
    Yep unlock for dat tmobile and customization instead of lame stock phone

Y are we not talking about comex tweeting he isn't waiting for 4.1? That's important.
    2010-07-21 08:40 AM
985 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD