hello guys at the moment i have a iPhone 3gs running 3.1.2 and cydia seems to not be installing anything i try install it would give me an error, im thinking about whether i should run blackra1n again but im scared if anything wrong will happen like a endless recovery mode boot cycle...

i need to also find a youtube fix

to be safe i also tried backing up my shsh via cydia but it says "this device has a pending TSS request"
    2010-07-12 10:04 AM
    here you go, read carefully step by step.
    you can do this easy step, but if it didn't work you will have to do the next following.
    Try downloading redsn0w and run it and install Cydia, as cydia is already installed, this will UNINSTALL Cydia, then you will have to run redsn0w again and do the same process by installing Cydia again.

If that didn't work, you will have to do the following:
    1st, make sure your SHSHs are saved, and itunes synch server it fixed t saurik's.
    2nd,a/ download firmware 3.1.2 and restore through itunes (alt+restore) for mac (shift+restore) windows.
    b/ select the downloaded 3.1.2 firmware and start the restore. (backup everything 1st)
    4th, download redsn0w 0.9.4 www.iphonedownloadblog.com/iphone-downloads
    5th, after the restore is finish run redsn0w and install Cydia.

after you have cydia installed add this repo (Cydia>> manmage>> Edit>> Add>> Cydia.pushfix.info
    Go to the repo and install youtube fix.

Goodluck
    Last edited by moudy; 2010-07-12 at 10:27 AM.
    You don't have to say it, Just click "Thanks".
    http://twitter.com/Duetschpire
    2010-07-12 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD