Hello.

I have a 3gs New Bootrom Running ios4 Jailbroken with Snowbreeze v1.7.

Every time I make Folders (dragging an app into another) after a respring, All the folders are reset.

HelP?
    2010-07-21 08:53 AM
    you should try a restore and then i suggest using redsn0w....
    2010-07-21 09:28 AM
    Yes don't use sn0wbreeze to cook up your ipsw.
    Download a custom firmware and restore that to your iPhone.
    I tried and tried for hours, but I couldn't get a sn0wbreeze ipsw to restore to my iPhone (error2).
    A custom firmware restored without problem, and runs just fine.
    2010-07-21 09:38 AM
    If you don't want to go through all the restoring and re-jailbreaking, I would recommend that you just download Categories from Cydia/rock/icy. It's the same thing, but you have to actually go into the app to make folder changes. It's a small hassle, but in my opinion it's way easier than going through a restore.
    2010-07-21 10:02 PM
    I used Snowbreeze 1.7 to create the ipsw for ios4. When I used iTunes to restore the custom ipsw I lost all my data, contacts, apps, pics, etc. I also lost service. I was able to get my 3GS service back back recreating the ipsw wiht Snowbreeze without the activation button checked (I use AT&T). I have yet been able to get back all my data.

Does anyone know how I can get back my data?!?!?

When I get home from work I'm going to try both of the things suggest in these link and hope one of them will at least get back my pics and contacts, I can always re-download the apps.

How to Recover your iPhone’s Data after a Restore | All Tech Related

and

How to Recover iPod and iPhone Data | eHow.com
    2010-07-21 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD