1. drhodes2's Avatar
    SO i have a jailbroken 3GS which worked perfect but i got a new iphone 4, is there any way to revert back to my iphone 3GS for a while until a JB comes out? I need some of the apps on my 3GS.

    Can i just take the sim out of the 4 and put in teh 3gs or do i have to contact ATT?

    thanks anyone and everyone!
    2010-07-23 01:01 AM
  2. Mes's Avatar
    iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 SIM sizes are different.

    You need to tell AT&T about the iPhone/SIM change.

    Since AT&T activated the iPhone 4 with a new micro-SIM, your old iPhone 3GS/old-style SIM is inactive.
    2010-07-23 01:05 AM
  3. Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Or you can by a micro sim adapter off bay for cheap.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

    Click here to follow me on twitter
    2010-07-23 01:19 AM
  4. Mes's Avatar
    ^That will work, however AT&T is monitoring the IMEI #'s. Not sure if or why they would do anything (4 to a 3GS) --- but they WILL notice the change .

    No harm to call. No change in monthly fees. They won't say no. (haha
    2010-07-23 01:23 AM
  5. drhodes2's Avatar
    thanks for the information guys!
    2010-07-23 01:47 AM