help please!

jailbroke my iphone4 yesterday (where do i say my thanks?) and it was working fine. facetime and copy/paste all worked. opened up cydia this morning and it gave me an update message. it updated the package "base structure" and now i'm stuck in safe mode. it crashes right on the lock screen and sends me back to safe mode every time i restart the phone or springboard. crash report doesn't give me a suspect.

any help would be appreciated. thanks.
    2010-08-02 03:26 PM
    uninstall base structure in cydia and you should be good to go.

if that doesn't work, uninstall everything else in cydia (except for cydia installer) and reinstall what you want. safe mode happens when an app that doesn't work for the os is installed and tries to run
    2010-08-02 03:37 PM
    that was my first thought but cydia gives me a message about "base structure" being required for cydia or iphoneOS. i should still remove it? no way i could just rollback the package?
    2010-08-02 03:42 PM
    WHat other apps do you have installed from cydia? Perhaps its a conflict somewhere.
    2010-08-02 04:36 PM
    Must have been a conflict. I removed winterboard, sbsettings, bossprefs, lock calendar, and tethering. It seems to work now. Now to find the culprit.

Thanks for your help.
    2010-08-02 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD