I JB'd my iP4 running 4.0.1 this morning, but FT isn't "connecting".

I'm certain that I dl'd the jailbreakme.com with the MMS & FT fixes. MMS is working sending/receiving. FT won't connect.

FT is enabled in Settings. I did the "complete upgrade" on Cydia and reset the network settings. FT still didn't connect.

Then I added the "iphonedelivery.advinux.com/cydia/" source in Cydia, and FT still won't connect.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
    2010-08-03 09:34 PM
    you on a wifi?
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2010-08-03 10:23 PM
    yes, sorry, i left that detail out, but i was on wifi when trying to connect.
    2010-08-03 10:30 PM
    Well, restart the phone, try other wifi networks, etc first... if all else fails, restore and re-jailbreak?
    If I somehow helped you, press thanks
    2010-08-03 10:34 PM
    bump for some help here!
    2010-08-05 05:47 PM
    I downloaded the mms and facetime fixes too and I didn't even need them. Anyway, my facetime wouldn't connect on 3g with 3gunrestrictor until I deleted the "fix" which was something called iphonedelivery, from cydia. Try deleting that and test facetime, you can always re-install it if you want.
    2010-08-07 07:25 AM
    i have the same issue. Facetimem works fine before jailbreak. Then when I jailbreak, FT no longer works i get the error message 'facetime unsuccesful'. I've restored 3 times and 1 time as a new phone. Same thing over again. I have iphone 4 factory unlocked carrier is Vodafone Australia. Ive attemtpted to email Saurik from Cydia but got no response yet. My MMS and SMS is working fine and everything else on the phone. Anyone found a work around?

update. I forgot to mention I have ixtension's mobilelog installed. After some testing, it appears I lose my facetime functionality after installing mobilelog. Can anyone confirm they have the same issue?
    Last edited by superphone; 2010-08-10 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-10 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD