Hey guys! Ok, Im on 4.0.1 with the iPhone 4. Could someone, anyone please tell me the exact sources I'd need to add, the BEST complete themes..sorta ones that are like Classified, 24k, Inspired OS, etc. and the BEST tweaks and apps in Cydia to DL, please!
    2010-08-05 05:03 AM
    The complete themes are not working properly at the moment.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...one-4-yet.html

And the source would be modmyi and that comes as a standard source in Cydia install.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2010-08-05 05:07 AM
    The complete themes are not working properly at the moment.

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...one-4-yet.html

And the source would be modmyi and that comes as a standard source in Cydia install.
    Ok, thanks! Appreciate that. But, if you recommend any, lemme know :-)
    2010-08-05 05:13 AM
    Ok, thanks! Appreciate that. But, if you recommend any, lemme know :-)
    I use Glasklart. It's a complete theme and as long as you don't use the "Alt Dock" or "Alt Dock Flow" it works great. The artist created the theme very well and you can individually select these elements in Winterboard.

Most issues arise from the new dock. With iOS 4, dock size requirements were moved up to 91 px, which shoves the enter Springboard up. If you know where to find the dock files, and have a decent photo editor, crop it down to 45 pixel (height) without modifying the width and you should be ok, depending on the combination of themes being used. Just be mindful of which part you are cropping compared to the design.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. I've played with it enough that if you run into any issues, I'd be happy to help find an answer.
    Last edited by djconundrum; 2010-08-05 at 06:02 AM. Reason: added details
    2010-08-05 05:59 AM
    Any suggestions on what themes I can currently use now? And, is FontSwap not working? I so wanted Calibri font
    2010-08-06 07:39 AM
    theres not much out there yet for iphone4 themes. the theme creators got the jailbreak when we did, so you have to give them time to come up with new ones.

fontswap works just fine
    2010-08-06 02:02 PM
    theres not much out there yet for iphone4 themes. the theme creators got the jailbreak when we did, so you have to give them time to come up with new ones.

fontswap works just fine
    It hasn't worked for me. Hearing that it's not going to work on 4.0 OS yet.
    2010-08-08 07:56 PM
    fontswap works for me.

There is no complete themes that work fully yet, but bits & pieces are starting to come out. search ios4 or HD in cydia.
    2010-08-09 06:57 PM
    What's up Cero,am I understanding u right,we have to manually install modmyi with what u typed above,thanx 4 ur help really appreciate it!

Font swap works for u? System still doesn't 4 my iPhone 4,n e ideas?
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 2010-08-10 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-10 02:30 AM
    What's up Cero,am I understanding u right,we have to manually install modmyi with what u typed above,thanx 4 ur help really appreciate it!

Font swap works for u? System still doesn't 4 my iPhone 4,n e ideas?
    Yeah, me either and I wanted Calibri font, but it's a NO GO and Classified theme status bar isn't updated either
    2010-08-11 06:17 AM
    Does system fonts work 4 u, I can only change my clock on lockscreen

Lol I'm waiting for the same theme,I'm using elite pro rite now it's close but not as many icons but it's nice
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 2010-08-11 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-11 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD