I am posting all over this site like a madman hoping someone can help me.

I upgraded my 3G on Tmobile from 3.1.2 to 4.0.1 today then jailbroke with jailbreakme. I then unlocked it with ultrasn0w. Now I have a ton of problems. Hopefully someone can help.

First, none of my installed apps work. That include Cydia apps and App store apps. The stuff that comes in the OS (calc, camera, notes, etc) work fine but anything I installed like BigBossPrefs, Bejeweled, Comcast app, etc don't work. And my don't work I mean the go to the load screen and immediately back out to my iPhone home screen.

Any idea what to do?

Second, my Tmobile Edge doesn't work anymore unless I do a bunch of crazy sh*t each time I want to use it. And by that I mean it doesn't work unless... wifi is off, I restart the phone and I never close safari. If I turn on wifi, when I go back off it doesn't work. If I restart the phone without wifi disabled first, it won't work and finally if I turn off wifi, restart the phone and use safari it will work. But only until I close safari. As soon as I do that, it won't work anymore. However, the E icon is on all the time. WTF.

Can anyone help me troubleshoot and fix this? Is jailbreakme just a POS and I should try pwnage or something else? Did I skip a step that is causing me all these problems?

Bueller? Anyone? I need some help amigos.
    2010-08-06 10:49 PM
    Try to install Crash Reporter from Cydia. If it works, try to analyze logs, sometimes you can get lucky and you get your suspect.
    2010-08-07 12:18 AM
    No offense bro but that's not really any help at all.

The problems with jailbreakme are clearly widespread and I would really like someone to come in here and explain WTF the problem is and how it can be fixed.

If you search this site, if you search Google all you see are people with the same problems as me and in some cases much worse.

This solution was touted as a 5 step jailbreak. It's anything but.
    2010-08-07 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD