First time jailbreaker having problems with my battery life after breaking my iP4. It's cut my battery life in half. It's pretty ridiculous actually.

Do you guys have any suggestions of what I can change/do before I take on the tedious task of removing each thing one at a time? I can't possibly be the first one to be having this problem.
    2010-08-08 07:19 PM
    turn off wifi when your not using it, turn down brightness, and turn of 3g when your not using it. saves me a lot of battery life
    2010-08-08 07:23 PM
    But I've always kept those things on and not had any problems. The battery consumption is so high, that it takes forever for my battery to charge too. I plug it in over night. Wake up 8 hours later, and there's still only 95% on the battery.
    2010-08-08 08:05 PM
    Been having the same problem with my iPhone 4's battery life, after several restores as a new iPhone it was still the same. Today I decided to re download the firmware and restore as a new iPhone... It's fixed the battery drain I was having from the jailbreak.
    2010-08-08 09:18 PM
    Yes. Restore the phone by downloading a fresh copy of the fw then jailbreak again. Always "set up as new phone"
    2010-08-08 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD