ok so i was looking for a moving wallpaper application or something..... i found one through this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJhgr9Xdfs4"]youtube video[/ame]..... i got the repo source and downloaded the vwallpaper in it..... well i was in it and selected one of the ones that came with it and it worked..... wel there is one called lasershow inside it that you can download.... so i downloaded it and tried to look at it but it wouldnt load.... so i decided that i would press i want it and see if it would load..... so it resprang and the springboard will not do anything now..... i have figured out that i can stay on the lockscreen after i turn it on and send a message since i have biteSMS....... well she hasnt replied so i dont know if i can even do that..... but like i said my springboard wont do anything..... but if i could just get into my phone and copy my themes section i would be fine with doing a restore, which i know is what someone is going to say..... but if someone knows something else to do i will be very grateful..... and i might even see if i can give a donation..... ANY help besides a restore will be VERY GREAT!!!!!! please help
    2010-08-12 08:45 AM
    If you have it, try getting into SBsettings from your lockscreen and respringing from there. Other then that yeah just restore.
    2010-08-12 09:00 AM
    Hard reset, home+power for 15 seconds. If the phone is the same try to ssh on from the lockscreen and remove the bad file that way.
    2010-08-12 09:16 AM
    i have tried that stuff multiple times and nothing..... so i guess the nly other thing to do woul be to restore???? and before i do that, what is a good free way to SSH through USB because my phone wont connect to wifi???
    2010-08-12 09:30 AM
    Ifunbox or iPhone browser, disk aid is another
    2010-08-12 09:34 AM
    well im just restoring and then i will spend the rest of the morning while i am awake to get everything that i had back...... but ohh well.... im just going to use redsn0w to jailbreak so that i can have a custom boot logo..... thanks for the reply guys.... i love this site.... haha
    2010-08-12 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD