User Tag List

Ok I've read a good amount of other topics and didn't see what i was looking for or if someone had my problem.

I jailbroke my mom's iphone prior to OS4.0, I dont recall which version it was 3.x something and i used jailbreakme.com and it worked. I updated her phone to 4.0.1 now and everytime i go to jailbreakme.com it downloads the file and then says sit tight and it disapears and go's back to main screen and i dont see cydia or anything. i tryed it a few times and get the same thing. Any help plz? Thanks in advance!

Mike

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha
    2010-08-27 09:49 AM
    Hmm, weird, try again I guess? :S
    2010-08-27 10:09 AM
    Yep, try again. Sometimes jailbreakme isn't stable. Just gotta keep trying.
    2010-08-27 06:53 PM
    I've tried so many times and still same issue and I've tryed other site. Still lost...
    2010-08-27 11:01 PM
    Ok I've read a good amount of other topics and didn't see what i was looking for or if someone had my problem.

I jailbroke my mom's iphone prior to OS4.0, I dont recall which version it was 3.x something and i used jailbreakme.com and it worked. I updated her phone to 4.0.1 now and everytime i go to jailbreakme.com it downloads the file and then says sit tight and it disapears and go's back to main screen and i dont see cydia or anything. i tryed it a few times and get the same thing. Any help plz? Thanks in advance!

Mike
    Try restoring to a stock 4.0.1 firmware through itunes again (I take it your shsh's are saved with cydia) then try jailbreakme.com again.
    2010-08-27 11:12 PM
    If I restore to a stock, she"ll loose all her info saved? Unless I back it up and then do the complete restore?
    2010-08-28 12:31 AM
    Setting up phone as new after the restore is best for the phone. So sync and back up contacts thru windows contacts or something. Sync apps to iTunes etc.

Setting up as new will eliminate any problems from carrying over. This might help in eliminating the inability to jailbreak with jailbreakme.
    2010-08-28 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD