User Tag List

Ok, I looked this up, I would personally rather you call it a springboard replacement rather than a "theme". Others include pogoplank and iNav.

this does look pretty interesting, but looks like a lot of work. Why do you want it so badly?

BTW, I might install it on my 3.1.3 just for fun, lol.
    2010-09-05 07:58 AM
    Ok, I looked this up, I would personally rather you call it a springboard replacement rather than a "theme". Others include pogoplank and iNav.

this does look pretty interesting, but looks like a lot of work. Why do you want it so badly?

BTW, I might install it on my 3.1.3 just for fun, lol.
    I hate you! And because it was the most bad-a setup ever, it's the whole reason I JB'd. I wish I could show you the youtube video of the exact setup but the guy took it down because he's a a-hole!

this is the basic setup for lockscreen - Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 27: Gruppled theme

He also had some features where you could swipe from that to a couple of his favorites with pictures of them and could call them from his lockscreen. A flashlight so if you were in the dark, could swipe to it real quick. A few others but I forgot but basically you could do everything important from your lockscreen.

then this was the springboard - Hack that Phone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard - Section 28: Whitoken theme

^ that was pretty much the setup but he also had a cool feature I want, where one swipe from the top and you could change your FB status or write a tweet.
    2010-09-05 08:57 AM
    Most of the best themes out there requires springjump so if you upgraded your FW to ios4 then those themes can not be used.
    2010-09-05 08:57 AM
    Most of the best themes out there requires springjump so if you upgraded your FW to ios4 then those themes can not be used.
    Exactly what I thought! thank you kind sir. So are people just settling for less? I mean we got the creator of it in here and nobody will take the 5 seconds to sign it. I'm pretty sure he's watching this thread and seeing it go double copper and one person signing it over and over, is giving him little to no motivation to work it. Probably why he just handed it over to some guy who has never touched the app in his life Yeah at this rate we are going to get it two weeks from never.
    2010-09-05 09:16 AM
    Well didn't the page just recently start saying that it's being updated? I'm assuming it will be coming soon.
    2010-09-06 07:49 AM
    Well didn't the page just recently start saying that it's being updated? I'm assuming it will be coming soon.
    Doubt it but I bet if the guy who created it would have updated it we would have it already. Makes no sense to give it to someone who has never touched the app in his life to study the program and try to update it when people are waiting for it...

But I digress, did you try it on your iPod yet?
    2010-09-06 08:02 AM
    We get it. Stop whining all over the forums. It's old. Learn to write code yourself or wait like everyone else.
    2010-09-07 06:43 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD