This just started happening.....where my iPhone 4 won't sync iPhoto events through iTunes sync. Before this happened, I was having the problem with my wife's iPhone 4 not syncing iPhoto events, but mine would. And my kids iPod Touch 2G wouldn't sync, but again, my iPhone had no problem. But now none of my iDevices will sync properly. I keep getting this error message.

"The iPhone can not be synced. The required file can not be found"

What file is this referencing? Any ideas???

Everything else (music, movies, calendar, contacts.....) syncs just fine, but not my photos from iPhoto.
    Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 won't sync photos properly-screen-shot-2010-09-08-12.25.36-pm.png  
    2010-09-08 06:40 PM
    2010-09-08 07:20 PM
    Thank you soulthoughts!!!

I too searched google like the guy in the blog, but had no luck finding a solution. The information found in the link you posted was right on and worked perfectly. Thanks again!
    2010-09-08 08:30 PM
    Glad it worked.
    2010-09-08 09:32 PM
    Hi & thank for your input as i'm faced with a similar problem. I don't get an error message but the photos on my iPhone's camera roll don't show in iPhoto. It just shows blank images and no pictures in the thumnails.

Please help. Also, the link posted by you doesn't open. Kindly repost. thanks
    2010-09-16 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD