1. Glue's Avatar
    I have a iphone4, I do not need to unlock it, but would like to be able to jailbreak in the future.

    The question is: is it safe to upgrade and wait for a 4.1 or 4.2 jailbreak? It would not effect the possibility to jailbreak in the future?
    2010-09-10 03:03 PM
  2. BigCol's Avatar
    I have a iphone4, I do not need to unlock it, but would like to be able to jailbreak in the future.

    The question is: is it safe to upgrade and wait for a 4.1 or 4.2 jailbreak? It would not effect the possibility to jailbreak in the future?
    It would do no harm to wait but I guess the final choice is yours. If you want to jb, then it looks like a jb is on its way. Just be patient unless you cannot wait
    2010-09-10 03:17 PM
  3. Glue's Avatar
    But the trap that dev-team is talking about applies to people wanting to unlock right? Even if I upgrade now, it would not affect the ability to jailbreak in the future?
    2010-09-10 03:35 PM
  4. BigCol's Avatar
    But the trap that dev-team is talking about applies to people wanting to unlock right? Even if I upgrade now, it would not affect the ability to jailbreak in the future?
    Thats true. go for it then. A JB is on its way. Might be a while before it comes out but wtf?
    2010-09-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD