User Tag List

ok i dont know if its anything to be concerned about or even have the slightest idea on what this is. but yesterday when i picked up my 32gb IP4 there was a message sent to me from the number 268-8 the message is //BREW:0x0so on and so forth. i took a screen shot. ill upload it in a bit.
    2010-09-10 04:30 PM
    No idea what that is, but I wouldn't be worried, probably just junk
    2010-09-10 05:04 PM
    Some sort of company Id guess. Dunno why the message is stupid tho :P

You should check with your carrier to see if there are any charges on your account for it cuz I know some ringtones company or whatever sends texts and charges you a monthly charge for their service.
    2010-09-10 06:23 PM
    my account is clean. but the weird thing is that the phone i ended up taking home was a replacement because the original that was ordered under my name was damaged. bad lol. the sales rep tried to pass it off anyway. the box was wet, crushed, and it looked like it had been tampered with,(opened or tried to be opened). the iphone box itself was crushed a bit and said that things like that happen from time to time and that its still an acceptable phone. she went ahead and tried to activate it anyway to show me that it was still working,against my request to swap, and it send a message similar to the one that i have. she deleted it right away. well the manager came and sent her home early for trying to force the damaged box iphone on me and replaced it with a new non damaged phone, no questions asked. he later told me that the one he gave me was hers she had set aside for herself. lol well anyway the girl who helped finish the transaction left this message on there after i recieved it. because the other girl was quick to delete it. i asked to see it right as the message came up and took a screenshot of it before she deleted it. she didnt know what i had done lol
    2010-09-11 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD