Hi,
    Since jailbreakme came out for the iphone4 everything seemed to work fine.
    Recently thou I have found that 95% of incoming calls are being divereted to my voicemaileven with full service and being able to make outgoing calls.
    First thing I did was turn off voice mail, made no difference.
    Next I changed my sim, no difference.

Now I have flashed back to 4.01 without jailbreak and everything works fine.
    Run jailbreakme again and after about 15 minutes ringing into my phone I get voicemail even thou I have full service and can dial out.
    Go back to 4.01 all works again.

Has anything changed in the jailbreak as it used to work fine, any other ideas?
    2010-10-04 04:18 PM
    have you applied an unlock like ultrasn0w?
    60% of the time, it works every time.
    2010-10-04 07:25 PM
    No I havnt applied an unlock. I bought the phone sim free so it's already unlocked.

Right, yesterday sunday evening I re flashed my phone to 4.01 (no jailbreak) it worked perfectly all day yesterday. Received every call.
    This morning I ran the jailbreakme and so far the phone has only rung on 2 calls out of 10.
    Has anything changed as it used to work perfectly.
    Last edited by mccltd; 2010-10-05 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-05 10:33 AM
    Make sure you are not restoring from backup in iTunes.
    iPhone 4
    Firmware : iOS4
    Carrier : Softbank (Japan)
    Jailbroken using Jailbreakme
    2010-10-05 12:20 PM
    Make sure you are not restoring from backup in iTunes.
    That won't make a difference. When he restores, the phone works. When he jailbreaks with jailbreakme, the phone doesn't work. It's a problem with the jb it seems, not his restore process.

I'm not sure what the problem is or how to help you, sorry. I was just clearing that up with raziiq.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    2010-10-05 01:02 PM
    That won't make a difference. When he restores, the phone works. When he jailbreaks with jailbreakme, the phone doesn't work. It's a problem with the jb it seems, not his restore process.

I'm not sure what the problem is or how to help you, sorry. I was just clearing that up with raziiq.
    Sometimes when you restore from a backup, some files do conflict with the Jailbreak and restoring as a new Phone is worth a try and i never said its gonna work, i am just suggesting.
    iPhone 4
    Firmware : iOS4
    Carrier : Softbank (Japan)
    Jailbroken using Jailbreakme
    2010-10-05 01:48 PM
    Sometimes when you restore from a backup, some files do conflict with the Jailbreak and restoring as a new Phone is worth a try and i never said its gonna work, i am just suggesting.
    It's true that it would be a good idea to restore it as a new phone, but what I'm saying is the problem only happens when he jailbreaks it, and fixes again when he restores it. So chances are it's the jb causing the problem, not the restore. But I do agree with you, it's worth a try restoring it as a new phone

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    2010-10-05 02:14 PM
    Hi guys ,
    Reflashed back to 4.01 no restore or jailbreak and phone worked perfectly.
    Ran jailbreakme and installed nothing after about 15 minutes nearly all incoming calls went to voice mail,txts came through after long delay. Something weird happening as I was jailbroken for ages.
    2010-10-05 09:22 PM
    Go to settings, general, then reset and press reset network settings. Do this after you have used jailbreakme.com

Lete know if that worked. It should, just PM me.
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2010-10-05 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-05 09:45 PM
    I have tried before readying the network settings. Sometimes it worked for a little while but sometimes no difference. I can't find a common thing causing the problem . I'm not even installing anything after jailbreaking so it's something to do with the jb
    2010-10-06 02:45 PM
    One other thing battery life is so much longer without jailbreak but I want my jb back I miss intelliscreen
    2010-10-07 08:10 AM
    I am having all the same issues. I have re-jailbroken, reset all settings, reset network settings, and tried several hard reboots. I still do not receive ANY incoming calls, txts are delayed by sometimes hours, and phone is dead after about 6 hours, with almost no use.

I jailbroke it with pwnage tool 4.1.2 and am running 4.1 and unlocked with ultrasn0w.

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
    2010-11-04 06:57 PM
    @mccltd

try using limera1n to jailbreak instead of jailbreakme
    2010-11-05 03:10 AM
    I found out that turning push mail off solved my problem.

Unfortunately, the other day I accidentally opened Gamecenter for a split second and I then lost all incoming calls again. I believe my phone is constantly trying to connect to a network or download data and so it will not allow incoming calls, thats the only reason I can think of why the battery would drain so fast and I don't get incoming calls.

I have JB using limera1n and it does the same thing. I have JB and UL my wife's iPhone 3G with Pwnage and she has no problems.

Anybody have any other ideas?
    2010-11-15 07:14 PM
    Any ideas?
    2010-12-10 07:39 AM
    could be a potential hardware issue
    2010-12-13 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD