OK I've been researching about kail breaking my IPhone 3GS. I have 4.1 firmware and it was brand new when i bought it about a month ago. I know there is new boot and old boot or something like that i dont know what mine would be. I just want to know what i have to do to jailbreak my 4.1 firmware IPhone 3GS and i just need the links in order of what i need to do. I'm sure i need to downgrade but i haven't figured that out. If some one had a good guide on how to Downgrade from 4.1 i should i be able to figure it out from there.
    2010-10-06 02:27 AM
    Bear in mind if I can help you to downgrade and jailbreak, you will not be able to unlock. Do you want to go ahead and do it ?
    2010-10-06 02:51 AM
    OK I've been researching about kail breaking my IPhone 3GS. I have 4.1 firmware and it was brand new when i bought it about a month ago. I know there is new boot and old boot or something like that i dont know what mine would be. I just want to know what i have to do to jailbreak my 4.1 firmware IPhone 3GS and i just need the links in order of what i need to do. I'm sure i need to downgrade but i haven't figured that out. If some one had a good guide on how to Downgrade from 4.1 i should i be able to figure it out from there.
    You wait like the rest of us.
    2010-10-06 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD