got an iPhone4 V4.02 and an iPad orginial firmware, both are jailbroken, and what do I do to upgrade the firmware on them? so I can get multi function on the iPad and the updates for the iPhone?

so boggled! thanks for your help!
    Last edited by 9livesRN; 2010-10-07 at 05:54 PM. Reason: THANK YOU
    2010-10-07 05:29 PM
    First off MMI doesn't condone in hacked apps, so we can't help you

Second
    4.1 is not jail-breakable for iPad nor iPhone 4
    When it comes out then your good
    2010-10-07 05:33 PM
    iTunes doesn't sync it cuz those apps are stolen
    2010-10-07 05:46 PM
    i didn't think the update for iPad (4.2) was out to allow multitasking.
    Everyones waiting for JB for 4.1 and above...
    Your phone must be on 4.0.1 not 4.0.2 because 0.2 isn't Jailbreakable.
    For future Reference.. BUY thing's. It's not nice to steal from people.
    What if the app makers came into your house and stole your food, your phone, your money... would you be pleased?!
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.
    2010-10-07 06:53 PM
    iTunes doesn't sync it cuz those apps are stolen
    TRUE but you can make it, but of course I'm not going there

i didn't think the update for iPad (4.2) was out to allow multitasking.
    Everyones waiting for JB for 4.1 and above...
    Your phone must be on 4.0.1 not 4.0.2 because 0.2 isn't Jailbreakable.
    For future Reference.. BUY thing's. It's not nice to steal from people.
    What if the app makers came into your house and stole your food, your phone, your money... would you be pleased?!
    Well that's why we have insurance

I believe that we should be able to try the Full version of an app for 1-2 days then we decide if we want to buy it, there is alot of STUPID apps out there

Apple should give developers an option to allow people to try out the full version not some stupid trial that the app developer has to tag along as a SECOND app
    2010-10-07 07:26 PM
    Apple should give developers an option to allow people to try out the full version not some stupid trial that the app developer has to tag along as a SECOND app
    Now I'm not saying you are this way, but probably the majority of cracked app users do not use them for the intent of trying them for a couple of days. Their definition of "trying them out" is more like "keeping them forever".
    2010-10-07 07:35 PM
    No crap you can make it sync. And for the same reason you're not divulging, I didn't either
    2010-10-07 07:38 PM
    Now I'm not saying you are this way, but probably the majority of cracked app users do not use them for the intent of trying them for a couple of days. Their definition of "trying them out" is more like "keeping them forever".
    Well yeah... I mean games like Sonic are fun for like a day then after that your like why and lol to the last guy

EDIT:
    But you have to agree if we had a 1 day trial of the Full app there would be less people out there hacking apps to see if they like them then maybe buying then
    This idea isn't so much for the $1 apps more like the $5 and higher or even at least $10 and higher common Apple
    2010-10-07 10:37 PM
    Okay so every once in awhile I'll open the "hack store" just for the heck of it and I found "Sonic Winter Olympics"

This DOES NOT EXIST in the USA app store, I would pay for it if it did, but how?

PS by no means am I saying that you should use the hack store, I use it to TEST expensive games BEFORE I buy them, if I like it I go and BUY IT, if I don't I delete it
    2010-10-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD