To make Frash Toggle work on iOS 4.1, you have to manually install the files from the file I uploaded here to the respective folders on your iPhone (using sFTP or other manual access to the iPhone file system). Then reboot your iPhone, and then it's there. - Randy
    2010-10-11 09:19 PM
    Yeah its there but still wont work unfortunately.
    Doesnt matter if you switch it off it actually wont switch off frash and the icon will be green again.
    2010-10-11 10:45 PM
    Strange. The toggle works for me!!!
    2010-10-12 06:57 AM
    You can get frash from here : repo.benm.at
    2010-10-12 07:26 AM
    I have had frash installed, then I copied the files to the appropriate folders then I restarted and the problem I have see my first post, it s just not working.I have frash all the time switched on and Im am unable to switch it off,only way to uninstall
    2010-10-12 12:34 PM
    I am in the same posi as matrixx1.

I installed frash after copying the sbsettings files. Could that be a cause?
    2010-10-12 01:38 PM
    Is frash still being worked on and updated?
    2010-10-12 11:45 PM
    Doesnt matter if you switch it off it actually wont switch off frash and the icon will be green again.
    try rebooting your device after the install. that solved the issue for me!
    2010-10-14 01:40 PM
    Hi, i'm italian and i found a solutuion for Frash SBSetting Toggle.

I do this with iFile:

enter in:

/var/mobile/Library/SBSetting/Commands

enter in the properties of files "com...disablefrash" and "com...enablefrash"

You will find "access permissions":

Read, Write. Click on the arrow to add "Execution".

NOW REBOOT!!!

Enjoy your Frash Toggle!!

PS: I have iFile in italian leanguage. I don't know if my tranlations was perfect but i think you could solve the problem!! :-P

Antonio
    Last edited by federer87; 2010-10-16 at 04:43 PM.
    2010-10-16 04:27 PM
    Im having the same problem is any one else?

UPDATE I GOT IT WORKING. I did exactly like the original poster said then I to rebooted twice. I had the frash icon in sbsettings but it wouldnt stay off. I then checked cydia and frash toggle came up under new changes. I installed it and it worked perfectly
    Last edited by iphone565; 2010-10-17 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-17 06:17 AM
    Are you sure ?, my Frash toggle isn't updated yet, still at version 0.1-4
    2010-10-17 07:15 AM
    Are you sure ?, my Frash toggle isn't updated yet, still at version 0.1-4
    Yes!! On iOS after 3.2 you can't install it! Pls follow my guide!!! It works now for me! On iPhone 4 4.1!

Antonio
    2010-10-17 10:28 AM
    frash toggle works. but frash does not
    2010-10-17 05:03 PM
    Reinstall frash form hackstor repo!
    2010-10-17 05:36 PM
    Hey guys.. anyone know how to make frash toggle on SBsettings to work?

I've copied all the "frash" folders into the respective folders ( commands,toggles,themes) but it doesnt work.

Or did i do the copying wrongly ?

I had the same issue as some ppl above said.. the icon stays on after pressing it

Did the ifile solutio,but the situation is still the same.
    Last edited by Crimsonvaken; 2010-10-20 at 04:27 PM.
    2010-10-20 11:17 AM
    Hi, i'm italian and i found a solutuion for Frash SBSetting Toggle.

I do this with iFile:

enter in:

/var/mobile/Library/SBSetting/Commands

enter in the properties of files "com...disablefrash" and "com...enablefrash"

You will find "access permissions":

Read, Write. Click on the arrow to add "Execution".

NOW REBOOT!!!

Enjoy your Frash Toggle!!

PS: I have iFile in italian leanguage. I don't know if my tranlations was perfect but i think you could solve the problem!! :-P

Antonio

Thanks Antonio, can you please be more specific with your instruction immediatly after the file path. i.e.....Enter the properties of files ?

Im not quite sure what you mean by that.

Thanks Nigel.
    2010-10-20 12:13 PM
    Thanks Antonio, can you please be more specific with your instruction immediatly after the file path. i.e.....Enter the properties of files ?

Im not quite sure what you mean by that.

Thanks Nigel.
    I think he means under the properties of the files, there is a category called access permissions. Under access permissions, you can change the read,write,execute option.

I tried it but nothing changes. Anyway, do you copy the Frash folder directly or the whole Commands for example ?
    2010-10-20 04:32 PM
    I think he means under the properties of the files, there is a category called access permissions. Under access permissions, you can change the read,write,execute option.

I tried it but nothing changes. Anyway, do you copy the Frash folder directly or the whole Commands for example ?
    Sure crimson!!! I mean that!
    Now try to reboot! (power+home reset)

On my iPhone 4 with 4.1 works!

(ps: Are you Sure u saved setting before exit from ifile?)
    2010-10-21 04:44 PM
    I have the frash toggle in sbsettings BUT when I click it it stays on any fix?
    2010-10-22 08:59 PM
    Sure crimson!!! I mean that!
    Now try to reboot! (power+home reset)

On my iPhone 4 with 4.1 works!

(ps: Are you Sure u saved setting before exit from ifile?)
    Err the issue is mine is already read,write and execute all ticked when i checked using ifile. Thats the wierd part lol.

I've tried rebooting already. Or shld i delete both Frash and toggle and redo again ?

Btw, are we supposed to copy the whole Commands Folder into Commands or just the Frash folder into Commands/Themes/Toggles ?
    2010-10-23 03:42 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD