Has anyone confirmed that this works?

Are SHSH blobs needed? Does it matter what bootrom you have (new or old)?

Is this better than greenpoison's JB?

If my phone is a JB virgin (completely untouched or attempted at hacking) do I have to do anything special before running this?
    2010-10-13 04:16 AM
    Read the news.
    2010-10-13 04:37 AM
    Dont have to be a **** about it. I just wanted to make sure of all the variables that normally mattered with JBing in the past that WERE NOT DISCUSSED IN THE GUIDE, you fucktard.
    2010-10-13 04:42 AM
    Wow. Talk about someone who has problems...
    2010-10-13 05:02 AM
    Eat a heaping pile of Nig sh!t you gutless coon loving [email protected]!

On another note it looks like GP is out now. I was wrong, my bad coon lover. Its ok.
    I think you're on the wrong web site. This isn't a KKK site ,******.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-10-13 06:31 AM
    Looks like there is a war going on here .. I am not Bush, so I will stay away.
    2010-10-13 06:46 AM
    Not to mention the racist is pretty retarded himself. He said greenpoison isn't out yet but in fact it already was. Looks like he is the true zero.

2010-10-13 07:15 AM
    Dont have to be a **** about it. I just wanted to make sure of all the variables that normally mattered with JBing in the past that WERE NOT DISCUSSED IN THE GUIDE, you fucktard.
    Find another forum to post in. Between stealing apps and going off on people who are trying to help you, I think you don't really fit in here.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.
    2010-10-13 05:41 PM
    Find another forum to post in. Between stealing apps and going off on people who are trying to help you, I think you don't really fit in here.

Edit

2010-10-13 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD