Hey,

I just found out a way to run Mac OS X on PC's that are running windows.

I know this seems like overkill, but I read on ih8sn0ws twitter today that he might not update sn0wbreeze with the ability to Jailbreak new bootrom 3GS. So now I'm thinking I need to get around this, since I have a new bootrom 3GS sitting here.

Since the new PwnageTool is coming out very soon I thought I'd give it a try, does anyone think/know if this will work or not?

If it does, I'll post a guide to how I did it (sorry to say it does involve pirated software, unless you want to buy Mac OS).
    2010-10-18 09:25 AM
    I'll send you a custom firmware if you want (via wetransfer)? Will be easier.

I will be creating it for my phone as soon as the new tool comes out. PM me if you are interested with your email address.

Obviously the new pwnagetool is not available yet. Rumour was yesterday but it never appeared.
    2010-10-18 11:32 AM
    That would be useful However the internet in New Zealand is dire so it might be best if you can upload it to somewhere and send me the link (since p2p SUCKS on our internet). Mediafire is a pretty good upload/download site if you can do that.

EDIT - and I assume these custom firmwares are not cooked for the specific phone you have plugged into the computer?
    2010-10-18 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD