Please help... desperate

1.) iPhone 3gs OS 3.1.2(Old Boot)
    2.) Unlocked for use with AT&T
    3.) Sn0wbreeze 2.02 and ultrasn0w
    4.) Windows 7

Hi , I tried updating my 3GS from FW 3.1.2 to FW 4.1 using snowbreeze 2.02. I created a NOR IPSW, so I wouldn't lose my apps etc.. I followed the instructions precisely by creating Snowbreeze NOR IPSW. My 3GS started doing its thing in DFU mode, and it never completed the jailbreak. It was stuck on a loop. I tried doing it over again and again but it is not working. I'm stuck with the "connect to itunes" icon. Can you please help me? I don't want to redo everything again. I'm sure that all my info is still on the phone. What should I do?

P.S I used sn0wbreeze, in the previous FW update(3.12), so I wasn't sure if I needed to add spirit2pwn or jbme2pwn on cydia. Is there a way to put it back on although my 3GS is stuck? I think by not adding the spirit2pwn or jbme2pwn, might have this loop.
    2010-10-19 05:18 PM
    Download recboot. Just google it and use it to kick out of recovery. Then u should be good. Lmk if u have any problems
    2010-10-19 06:06 PM
    Thank You, I will try it out.
    2010-10-20 03:27 AM
    When you restore to custom firmware, you are going to lose everything, all yoo need is to install back later.
    If kick out of recovery from TU doesn't help, then you will need to restore to official 3.1.2 again with shsh blogs. Jailbreak it at 3.1.2 and then restore to Custom firmware again.
    2010-10-20 03:46 AM
    I can't even tell my shsh fw blog I had. So there is no way of putting the jbme2pwn back on my nor ipsw without losing my jb apps and other info on 3GS
    2010-10-20 08:15 AM
    What jailbreak apps are you talking about ?
    2010-10-20 08:19 AM
    Hi lineskis, the recboot did not work. It started to do something, but went back in recovery mode loop. There has to be a way, that I can get my 3GS back on without losing the stuff that's on there already(JB Apps, etc..)

SwirlyMMS, Mcleaner, and many more that I can't even remember. I just want to go back to where I left off before trying to update 4.1 FW. I was using snowbreeze + my baseband was 4.26. Had ultrasnow and many more jb apps

Hi lineskis, the recboot did not work. It started to do something, but went back in recovery mode loop. There has to be a way, that I can get my 3GS back on without losing the stuff that's on there already(JB Apps, etc..)
    Last edited by krod13; 2010-10-21 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-21 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.