And then it freezes and re-springs. This all seemed to happen after downloading a WB theme. I turned off all the settings I had (making sure no doubles were selected) and it was fine. Then I went back and made changes again but to no avail, it kept doing it.

So I dumped WB, dumped MulticonChanger, as those were my most recent additions. Well, it is still messed up.

Goes from a re-spring, to lockscreen, reloads, goes to Home screen and it's fine but as soon as I let it dim out to sleep, it freezes and resprings!

Any help is very appreciated!!!

*****If I physically lock the screen myself, it is perfectly fine and the lock screen will NOT comeback on. I have removed VUnlock and Categories and no change. I back tracked much further than I had to I believe but I tried ruling them out......

I have Lockinfo
    HTC Plugin, RSS plugin, Things plugin etc
    Bitesms
    Volume button to unlock
    emulators
    Infinidock
    Categories
    BrowserChanger
    MakeitMine
    SbSettings
    LSRotator
    Last edited by SepticTank; 2010-10-20 at 11:44 PM.
    2010-10-20 11:17 PM
    if you have tried removing apps one at a time to see which one is causing it and have been unable to find the culprit i would suggest a fresh restore and rejailbreak, then add one at a time until you find the culprit
    2010-10-21 01:01 AM
    if you have tried removing apps one at a time to see which one is causing it and have been unable to find the culprit i would suggest a fresh restore and rejailbreak, then add one at a time until you find the culprit
    Ok so here is what I would do (still kinda new to jb'ing here)
    -back up my Apple apps in iTunes
    -do I bother getting PkgBackup at this point???

-Then plug into iTunes and click restore--as a new phone.

-Then jb again with limerain.

Is this the correct path? Blobs are already saved in tinyumbrella from first jb. Now when I'm all jb'd again, how does PkgBackup work the. When re jb'd?

Thanks a lot for your response.
    2010-10-21 01:17 AM
    Well, I removed LSRotator and it's back to normal now.

I paid for that app!!! Everywhere I read, it was fine for 4.1. Maybe not.

Refund time.
    2010-10-21 01:24 AM
    glad you got it figured out, no need to get a refund though, I'm sure a fix will be coming soon for that app and just reinstall it then
    2010-10-21 02:54 AM
    glad you got it figured out, no need to get a refund though, I'm sure a fix will be coming soon for that app and just reinstall it then
    Hey good point. I want the app, could've used it a hundred times by now.

Yeah I'll wait. Just wondering what others are experiencing with it.

Thanks a lot Jester
    2010-10-21 03:03 AM
    no problem
    2010-10-21 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD