Hello all my boss at work wants me to jailbreak his phone he has like subject says a 3GS and runnin 4.1 just wanted to know the best program to use for em oh and he also had 600mb left of memory can he even jailbreak or would it be better for him to git a iPhone 4 and just do that thanx all

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-10 03:31 AM
    Hello all my boss at work wants me to jailbreak his phone he has like subject says a 3GS and runnin 4.1 just wanted to know the best program to use for em oh and he also had 600mb left of memory can he even jailbreak or would it be better for him to git a iPhone 4 and just do that thanx all

You should delete some videos or apps before jb, 600 MB's is not much. IOS 4.1 jb with Limera1n RC1b, or update to iOS 4.2.1 & use Greenpois0n which is my fav jb & it's easy. iOS 4.3 to 4.3.3 use Redns0w or sn0wbreeze. If u want an excellent place for tutorials go to www.iclarified.com/tutorials/iphone & read up first. If unlocking for different carrier is not necessary, it's much easier but here u will get everything u need. If switching to iPhone 4 is an option then yes it's much better, HD graphics/themes, faster processor, more ram, 802.11n wifi capable & much more. 3GS is good but iPhone 4 is just all around better, either way jb it for ur boss & he might give u a raise, lol good luck!

2011-05-10 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD