I purchased AutoSilent 3 months ago, now it's changed & says I have to re-purchase it each device! How can they change this after I've purchased it, without that stipulation? Anyone else pissed off? I've sent emails & I'm going to send MANY more, who's with me?

Stand for something or fall for everything!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-05-12 09:48 PM
    On cydia go on changes and update simples
    2011-05-12 10:05 PM
    Yeah sorry to hear that bud, that isn't right. The only thing I can say that you can do is what you've already been doing. Sucks but not much can be done if they don't want to respond.
    2011-05-12 10:36 PM
    What r u trying to say? Could u please explain?

2011-05-12 11:58 PM
    click "Cydia"

click changes.

click update.(top right)

however, by what you've said, this wont work. i assume you have a new iphone and want to port all your cydia apps over.

some devs don't wanna keep supporting for free, like "Resupported"
    Last edited by Madman604x; 2011-05-13 at 12:05 AM.
    60% of the time, it works every time.
    2011-05-13 12:02 AM
    click "Cydia"

click changes.

click update.(top right)
    R u serious? Did u even read my thread?

2011-05-13 12:04 AM
    click "Cydia"

click changes.

click update.(top right)

however, by what you've said, this wont work. i assume you have a new iphone and want to port all your cydia apps over.

What does updating have to do with AutoSilent changing their policy? I'm sure ur trying to help but please read again, thx!

2011-05-13 12:08 AM
    click "Cydia"

click changes.

click update.(top right)

I'm fine with that if it's stated before I purchase but not months after, it's like all these carriers giving u something & then realizing how much money they could be making if they renege on the contract.

2011-05-13 12:10 AM
    click "Cydia"

click changes.

click update.(top right)

Yes resupported I purchased on iOS 3.1.2 last year & they usually give u some kind of discount on the newer versions like resupported 4. They never did but I have a tv out cable from apple store & couple that work good for iPhone 3GS/4 costing only $19 on eBay.

2011-05-13 12:14 AM
    I had this problem a long time ago with an SMS app that had the landscape feature before apple put it in. I was so mad & normally I'm against piracy, but from that point on I started to buy the first time & would download the cracked copies for updates.
    2011-05-13 01:57 AM
    Everything in CydiaStore should be like AppStore, purchase it once & u own it on any/all ur devices! It's BS that the makers of autosilent want to only allow one device each purchase, if that were the case I wouldn't have purchased it on principle alone! It wasn't the case but now they realize it's popular app & they want to change to purchasing a $3.00 license each device! They r just like all those carriers who offered unlimited data or unlimited texts messages w/pics & video. They say WTF were we thinking, look how popular this is. Let's change our policy/contract despite how many people purchased without that stipulation. At least the people who purchased it before they changed should be grandfathered into not having to re-purchase a new license each time because that was not the case when I purchased it!

2011-05-13 04:12 AM
    I had this problem a long time ago with an SMS app that had the landscape feature before apple put it in. I was so mad & normally I'm against piracy, but from that point on I started to buy the first time & would download the cracked copies for updates.
    Ditto, piracy hurts us all & I'm also against it but with "AutoSilent & Resupported" it's on like donkey kong!!!

2011-05-13 04:17 AM
    Update it and it will work
    If Tou are trying to transfer it then it won't work soz mate
    2011-05-13 05:41 PM
    Update it and it will work
    If Tou are trying to transfer it then it won't work soz mate
    Can u please show me in this thread where I said I can't get autosilent to work?

Thx for ur help but if u really want to add suggestions, it would be best if u read & understood what the topic was about.

2011-05-14 09:26 PM
    Please read again!

2011-05-14 09:27 PM
    I don't believe updating is the issue here. So we have deduced that the policies have changed and this has nothing to do with updating anything.
    2011-05-14 09:33 PM
    I don't believe updating is the issue here. So we have deduced that the policies have changed and this has nothing to do with updating anything.
    Thanks, I couldn't have said it better! I understand some people may have language barriers but others choose selective reading before posting.

2011-05-14 09:48 PM
    That's very much true. I don't blame you for being irritated.
    2011-05-14 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD