iphone 4, 4.3.3 JB using sn0wbreeze. previously JB on 4.0.1, all was fine. now I noticed everytime I try to sync with itunes, I get this error. i have searched, and tried checking/unchecking to sync music, tv shows, podcasts, movies, and still have this error.
    would appreciate any help.
    2011-05-18 01:43 AM
    Have you tried unchecking voice memos?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    2011-05-18 02:20 AM
    Have you tried unchecking voice memos?
    yup, I tried that also.
    2011-05-18 02:27 AM
    Everyone seems to say voice memos is mostly the cause of this. Do you have any voice memos?

Also as it is syncing watch the staus in itunes and see what is sycning when the error pops up.

Here is one easier put solutions that I found to try.

Resolution
    The error will most commonly occur while syncing music. This issue can be resolved by following these steps:

Select the iPhone or iPod touch in iTunes under Devices.
    Click the Music tab and under the Sync music option, choose Selected playlists.
    Deselect the Voice Memos playlist.
    Click Apply and then click Sync.
    If the above steps do not resolve the issue, check the device and the iTunes library for duplicate voice memos. If you find any duplicate voice memos, delete the duplicates and then sync.

If those steps do not resolve the issue, then follow these steps:

Select the iPhone or iPod touch in iTunes under Devices.
    Click the Music tab and deselect the Sync Music option.
    After the sync is complete, reselect the Sync Music option.
    If the Error 13019 occurs while syncing content other than music (applications, podcasts, and so on), then perform the same steps above but uncheck the content that stops syncing with Error 13019.

Source: How can I fix the itunes error 13019 when I sync? - Yahoo! Answers
    Last edited by Cer0; 2011-05-18 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-18 02:59 AM
    when i opened up voice memos, there NONE showing. I had to go into iFile, and found a bunch of recordings, then deleted them. now itunes is syncing. from now on I am just using Ultimate VR for voice memos.
    2011-05-18 04:03 AM
    K, glad you got this figured out.
    2011-05-18 04:13 AM
    Ok, I have another question. I installed "Snappy" from cydia. great replacement camera app. all was great, then I updated with new version. it flashed on my screen that it could not find the license, and then the app was gone. I reinstalled it, it works, but now the app button is just a white square. any thoughts. i have already removed and reinstalled, and no change.
    2011-05-18 04:28 AM
    You have valid license for it?
    2011-05-18 04:32 AM
    You have valid license for it?
    yes, I purchased it on Cydia.
    2011-05-18 04:37 AM
    Could possibly send an email to the developer and ask about it. Or since it removed itself and you reinstalled it you could try a proper uninstall and then reinstall again to see.
    2011-05-18 04:40 AM
    we're on a roll. I have a BIG issue since JB. I used sn0wbreeze to JB to 4.3.3, BB-01.59.00. I then used PKGbackup to restore all my apps, and sources, settings, etc. My battery is draining 2 to 3 times faster than before. any thoughts?
    2011-05-18 05:51 AM
    Only thing I can think of is start over. Maybe try without pkgbackup, is that even compatible with 4.3.x yet?

For saving settings and stuff could try datadepoist in Cydia.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2011-05-18 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-05-18 05:59 AM
    was hoping you wouldn't say that. it is such a royal pain to even restore, and all the settings, folders, etc.
    if i decide to do it, please confirm following sequence is correct, or advise differently.
    1. sn0wbreeze to restore to custom 4.3.3 FW.
    2. do i now sync with itunes to restore all the official apps, etc.
    3. then install PKGbackup, and restore all from recent backup.
    4. is there any app that can actually save all the folder / home screen layout, etc.
    2011-05-18 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.