I posted something a month or so ago regarding this, but it seems it cannot be fixed with a restore.

I have been having issues installing anything from Cydia and trying to mess with Winterboard themes. They install fine, but when I have to respring, the phone takes forever to respring. In many cases, the phone sits for 20 minutes and it freezes. I have to do a hard reset, sometimes more than once, before the phone is finally operational again. I tried turning off the mobile substrates (I was running maybe a dozen) but I decided today to just upgrade to 4.3.3 and do a restore.

The restore and rejailbreak went fine. I opened Cydia and the first thing I redownloaded was SBSettings. It installed fine. I opened and hit respring to see what would happen. Alas, my phone has been respringing for the last 20 minutes stuck on the battery charging screen. No freezing yet, but no sign of becoming operational. (Of course as I type this, it is now back up and running, but only after 20+ minutes)

SBSettings is the only thing installed from Cydia right now. What could be the deal with the ridiculously long respring times?
    2011-05-29 12:25 AM
    I have noticed longer respring times as well but I started noticing them after Cydia was updated to 1.1, mine doesn't take 20 minutes and doesn't freeze up but it does take anywhere from the normal few seconds to a few minutes
    2011-05-29 03:47 AM
    I have noticed longer respring times as well but I started noticing them after Cydia was updated to 1.1, mine doesn't take 20 minutes and doesn't freeze up but it does take anywhere from the normal few seconds to a few minutes
    +1
    2011-05-29 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD