This is the first time I've done any jailbraking since before 4.0 was released, and I got bored last night and just decided to play around. My problem is, since i did the jailbreak, none of my apps work. Well, Cydia/Winterboard/all the stock iphone apps work, but anything that I previously downloaded from the app store works. It just instantly crashes when I try to open them. What should I do?

Edit: iphone 3gs using factory iOS 4.3.3. Jailbroken using redsn0w.
    Last edited by mtko; 2011-06-19 at 10:29 PM.
    2011-06-19 10:25 PM
    Did you install the apps via iTunes or with App Store on the iPhone? Try installing a different way. In my experience, an odd app or two may crash after a firmware update/reload and the fix is to re-download from the iPhone. Make sure you're logged-in iTunes and your computer is authorized. If all AppleStore apps crash (I mean everything), try reloading the firmware, and if that fails, do it again and set up the phone as new.
    2011-06-19 10:46 PM
    Yea, it seems the firmware upgrade (or the jailbreak, i'm not sure) corrupted all my installed apps. I just went into the app store and updated the apps I had that had updates available, and now all of those work again.

Now, the problem is I have 200ish apps installed, and I installed them all straight from the app store. I *really* dont want to have to delete them all, then download them all individually again. Is there a way I can sync what I have to my itunes? That way I would be able to uninstall all of them, then just resynch them to the phone again.
    2011-06-19 11:31 PM
    In itunes, go to File > click on Transfer purchases from ( device iphone name )
    2011-06-19 11:53 PM
    +1. That'll do it
    2011-06-20 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD