ive had my iphone 3g since july of '08. i just barely jailbroke my device a couple of months ago. i use the buuf2 ios additional icons on winter board and nothing else as far as themes go. it changes most of the icons but not alot. for instance, i want the dig dug remix icon to change. so i found a icon i like. i did everything this guy said, here is link:

Customising the Buuf2 Winterboard Theme Petescrap

but nothing worked. ive gone on youtube to look for help there, but all i got were white colored apps. i have iphone browser v1.9.3.0 and ifile. please, somebody, in laymens terms, tell me, show me how to change my icons.
    2011-07-11 05:02 AM
    Put the theme on top of the list then respring the device. If not, reboot the iPhone and see If the icons will change. Also, try selecting "Optimize Themes".
    Twitter | @infinitypark003
    YouTube Channel | Infinitypark003
    2011-07-11 01:47 PM
    Put the theme on top of the list then respring the device. If not, reboot the iPhone and see If the icons will change. Also, try selecting "Optimize Themes".
    ok, i have done the first two you mentioned, many times i will try the third. perhaps my device is too old? thanks for replying, 73 views and i reply? thanks.
    2011-07-11 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD