I currently have OS 4.0.2 jailbroken with jailbreakme.com from way back when. I want to upgrade to 4.3.3. and then jailbreak again via jailbreakme.com

i only have 2 or 3 cydia apps so i do not mind manually installing those again however i have tons of cracked IPA apps with associated data (angry birds save games and the like). I would like to keep all the games/apps and the associated data as well as the folder structure that i created.

If i understand the steps..

1) Backup iPhone to iTunes.
    2) use iTunes to upgrade the OS to 4.3.3 (this will cause all my non legit programs to be removed i think)
    3) visit jailbreakme.com and jailbreak the phone.
    4) do a restore via iTunes to get all my cracked programs back as well as the associated data.

Is that the basics? I am worried about losing all my apps and the data. I have the IPA files so i could alwasy manually install them again and manually create all my folders and the like, but i rather not take all the time to do that and then i lose all the data that is associated with some apps.

Thank for anyone who can confirm.
    2011-07-11 04:04 PM
    Why are you pirating $0.99 games and apps? This is the kind of behavior that makes the jailbreak community look bad. Jailbreak your phone to gain access to apps and features apple does not offer within their eco-system. Don't jailbreak so you can steal.
    2011-07-11 05:10 PM
    please read the forum rules, you will get no help with pirated/warez apps here. thread closed
    2011-07-11 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD