User Tag List

I bought a used 3gs phone yesterday and it had 4.3.3 installed, I ran jailbreakme and it worked fine, only problem is every now and again the audio turns off completely.. NO audio at all.. If I turn the phone off and let it sit for a time and then restart it sometimes the audio comes back, sometimes I have to do it again. I thought that possibley my 4.3.3 was corropted and went to restore it and start from scratch. OF course itunes wants me to upgrade to 4.3.4 and of course I don't want to do that. So I hit shift restore and chose the 4.3.3 restore ipsw file on my desktop but I get the error saying not compatable with this phone.. anyone help??
    2011-07-19 02:35 PM
    Do you have the 4.3.3 shsh blobs saved?

The only way of restoring to 4.3.3 now is by running tiny umbrella's tss server. No shsh blobs, no restore.
    2011-07-19 02:39 PM
    Do you have the 4.3.3 shsh blobs saved?

The only way of restoring to 4.3.3 now is by running tiny umbrella's tss server. No shsh blobs, no restore.
    yes I have the blobs saved, but I don't know how to use tu's tss server. can you give me a quick tutorial?
    2011-07-19 03:00 PM
    Open TU then connect your iPhone. Select your iPhone from the left pane of TU.
    Verify SHSH blobs are listed for the iOS version in the lower-right pane of TU.
    On the upper right side (within TU), press the Start TSS button. Done
    Close TU ... after .... iTunes finishes the firmware update.
    2011-07-19 03:09 PM
    Open TU then connect your iPhone. Select your iPhone from the left pane of TU.
    Verify SHSH blobs are listed for the iOS version in the lower-right pane of TU.
    On the upper right side (within TU), press the Start TSS button. Done
    Close TU ... after .... iTunes finishes the firmware update.
    ^
    What he said
    2011-07-19 03:13 PM
    I went ahead and downloaded a different 4.3 and then tried again using that, it ran thru the whole thing but when it said verifing with apple I get "cannot restore device because of unknown error 3194? now what
    2011-07-19 04:49 PM
    You need SHSH blobs and Tiny Umbrella's server running before starting the iTunes load.

iTunes Errors - The iPhone Wiki
    Error 3194

Occurs when trying to install an old firmware and Apple's server disallows the installation. The only solution is to have SHSH backup .
    2011-07-19 04:53 PM
    I have the shsh blobs for 4.3.3 saved, started tu's TSS server and then clicked on shift restore. It goes thru the whole process but when it says verifing with apple is when I get the error
    2011-07-19 05:07 PM
    Download and start redsn0w, only check enter DFU mode, and follow the count-down timer

Start TU and it's TSS server, then shift/load/select firmware w/iTunes.
    2011-07-19 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD