Damn it. I just took my sleeping pill and got in bed and turn off my Mac book. I sent you link to my thread. As far as we got yesterday it could not find and shsh. I think I posted the error message in my thread last night.
    What time zone U in? I'm US east coast.
    2011-08-08 05:55 AM
    3 hrs behind you

I could see that you don't have any shsh , you can either do a tethered jailbreak at 4.3.5 or wait & wait ..lol

Pacific time here

I guess you passed out after taking the sleeping pills
    Last edited by iYeow; 2011-08-08 at 06:22 AM.
    2011-08-08 06:12 AM
    Dog woke me up to pee but I'm about to pass out yea I want to do tethered. Can we find a time to do this? I want the droid lock.
    So you'll help me tho? It's possible to do this? I down loaded red snow today. Anyway email me back. Thanks. And thanks for yur help. Ttyt
    2011-08-08 06:49 AM
    Do it tomorrow around 4 or 5 pm Pacific time, I have acupuncture at 2:30 pm
    2011-08-08 06:58 AM
    ^ I thought acupuncture hurts !!
    2011-08-08 09:46 AM
    Sorry man, i'm from England and it was getting late so went to bed, woke up with about 10 unread messages :P was going to reply but got a bit mixed up between them all and for some reason it wasn't letting me send this morning.

Like i said i don't know why that download link isn't working, u sure your clicking on the right thing?
    It really is VERY simple, well i found it simple anyway, but I done A LOT of research looking at many different guides to make sure I didn't miss anything. Make sure you understand what your doing, don't just do it.

This page answers a lot of unanswered questions for me.
    Jailbreak iPhone

As soon as you have that iOS its very straight forward. But like i said if its getting u frustrated already then either forget it and wait for an untethered (because you pretty much have to go through the install process every time you reboot) or get someone you know who's done it to walk you through it. I'm still a noob here :P
    2011-08-08 11:29 AM
    I go for acupuncture all the time. I like it.
    Today 5pm your time is good.

in my defense you didn't tell me to high light my device

its still spinning with no info
    5p yur time sounds good

Thanks for the long reply. I checked out the guide link. Did you see the question about it being easy haha. I watched some you tube videos too. I know what I'm doing but I just can't find what software I need. I have red snow. Like you I have 435.

UOTE=dobbo049;6182678]Sorry man, i'm from England and it was getting late so went to bed, woke up with about 10 unread messages :P was going to reply but got a bit mixed up between them all and for some reason it wasn't letting me send this morning.

Like i said i don't know why that download link isn't working, u sure your clicking on the right thing?
    It really is VERY simple, well i found it simple anyway, but I done A LOT of research looking at many different guides to make sure I didn't miss anything. Make sure you understand what your doing, don't just do it.

This page answers a lot of unanswered questions for me.
    Jailbreak iPhone

As soon as you have that iOS its very straight forward. But like i said if its getting u frustrated already then either forget it and wait for an untethered (because you pretty much have to go through the install process every time you reboot) or get someone you know who's done it to walk you through it. I'm still a noob here :P[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Blond37; 2011-08-08 at 05:58 PM.
    2011-08-08 05:47 PM
    It realty bothers me I can't find the effing software!
    2011-08-09 12:18 AM
    What software ?

This guide should guide you to jailbreak your 4.3.5 : GUIDE
    Last edited by iYeow; 2011-08-09 at 02:33 AM.
    2011-08-09 02:30 AM
49 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD