Hey everybody,

So, I had to restore my phone last week and without thinking about it, I installed 4.3.5. I'm trying to downgrade to 4.3.3 and was following the tutorial to the letter.

When I ran tinyumbrella before i attempted the downgrade it said I had SHSH blobs saved for 4.2.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.4 4.3.5 and something else (can't remember now because I saw what I wanted to see, the 4.3.3)

So, iTunes has gone through the motions of installing 4.3.3 and I got the recovery loop error. I ran Fix Recovery and and then entered DFU mode and clicked the Fix recovery button in TinyUmbrella, the phone went white and then the apple logo, and then the screen that looks like a terminal screen (black with tiny white letters) that looks like this:

greenpois0n
    Greenpois0n.com
    Unable to find gBdevlist
    Unable to find fs_mount
    Unable to find fs_unmount
    Unable to find fs_loaf_file
    Greenpois0n initialized

Is it possible that my old jailbreak is somehow effecting the downgrade?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I can't seem to do anything to exit this.
    If it works for you, hit the "thanks" button please.
    2011-08-23 12:07 AM
    Hmmm restore again
    Follow this
    1)Start TSS server ( considering tinyumbrella has your blobs)
    2)shift restore in iTunes
    3)1013 error. Download fixrecovery from here
    http://cache.firmwareumbrella.com/do...overy-win.zip#
    RUN IT AND BE PATIENT TILL IT COMPLETES.
    4) activate the phone and jailbreak using redsn0w.

Answer to your last question is NO. A restore totally wipes out any jailbreak data or older firmware data in that sense.
    2011-08-23 12:14 AM
    Yup, first couple of times left me feeling the need to post for help, but third times a charm.

thanks very much for the info and the speedy reply.
    2011-08-23 12:46 AM
    Ok, Xtacy,

one more for you. Everything has been working fine for the past few weeks (since the above post) until this morning I got a pop up saying "iPhone needs to be restored. Cannot make or receive calls" (or words to that effect) and now I have the "slide for emergency call / connect to iTunes" screen.

Do I HAVE to restore again (and lose all the photos I've taken again)? Or is this a mode it can be kicked out of? I tried tiny umbrella once with no success, but don't want to spend too much time at the computer tonight, so I'm not going to continually loop through it.

It's not on wifi, so I can't just SSH in and grab the photos I've taken since my last backup. I don't really mind restoring and maybe even running unjailbroken for a while, but I got some great shots of my kids last weekend and really want to explore every avenue of getting them before I restore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    2011-09-08 01:43 AM
    Trigger your iPhone into recovery mode.
    Turn iphone off
    While holding Homebutton plug in iPhone until iTunes cablel logo
    Now run TSS server
    Run iTunes and restore to 4.3.3
    Error 1013 pops up
    Run fix recovery to get to emergency screen
    If it is iiphone 4, tick update iph bb will not give u any error
    Once u are at emergency screen, activate with sim
    Jailbreakme,com 3.0 will jailbreak for you
    2011-09-08 02:39 AM
    But, won't that wipe my phone? When I restore from my previous backup, the photos that I really want to keep will be gone, no?
    2011-09-08 04:43 AM
    Only photos that have been transferred to your computer can be synced back. The ones on your iPhone will be wiped out once you restore. There is no other way to rescue your photos if you haven't transferred it
    2011-09-08 07:05 AM
    Oh gosh.... Every time I see this, it feels like some hardware deal is involved and it does that 5 minute rebooting loop. I hope it's not that - the phone will come up with no imei if it is ( once you get back into it). hopefully yeow got it back going for you.
    2011-09-08 07:39 AM
    if its stuck on slide to unlock i guess it can be solved by inserting the official sim right?

PS: Here after long time. College started full on .. cool new layout
    She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back
    she say I'm Mr. Ro...mantic
    2011-09-09 04:55 PM
    Hey everybody,

So, I had to restore my phone last week and without thinking about it, I installed 4.3.5. I'm trying to downgrade to 4.3.3 and was following the tutorial to the letter.

When I ran tinyumbrella before i attempted the downgrade it said I had SHSH blobs saved for 4.2.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.4 4.3.5 and something else (can't remember now because I saw what I wanted to see, the 4.3.3)

So, iTunes has gone through the motions of installing 4.3.3 and I got the recovery loop error. I ran Fix Recovery and and then entered DFU mode and clicked the Fix recovery button in TinyUmbrella, the phone went white and then the apple logo, and then the screen that looks like a terminal screen (black with tiny white letters) that looks like this:

greenpois0n
    Greenpois0n.com
    Unable to find gBdevlist
    Unable to find fs_mount
    Unable to find fs_unmount
    Unable to find fs_loaf_file
    Greenpois0n initialized

Is it possible that my old jailbreak is somehow effecting the downgrade?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I can't seem to do anything to exit this.
    I'm having this EXACT same problem. Nothing is working, I can't even do a normal restore to 4.3.5 and not be jailbroken. My phone is literally a brick right now. Any help would be awesome.
    2011-09-12 04:18 AM
    jump down till you see my post it will fix your phone
    2011-09-12 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD