Is there a tweak out there that replaces the padlock on the top of the lock screen with the usual digital clock (and whatever else you might have, eg. date or free mem indicator)??
    2012-01-01 05:40 PM
    Is there a tweak out there that replaces the padlock on the top of the lock screen with the usual digital clock (and whatever else you might have, eg. date or free mem indicator)??
    I don't think so. You don't need the time on the status bar though, because it shows up on the Lockscreen. You could enable SBSettings to work on the Lockscreen, and than check your freed memory through Processes. Lastly, for your Calendar, you can check through Cydia for a Calandar Widget.
    2012-01-03 06:34 AM
    I don't think so. You don't need the time on the status bar though, because it shows up on the Lockscreen. You could enable SBSettings to work on the Lockscreen, and than check your freed memory through Processes. Lastly, for your Calendar, you can check through Cydia for a Calandar Widget.
    I wanna know cause I want to remove the big clock on the lock screen so i can see my wallpaper better. So that's why i wanna remove that annoying padlock.
    2012-01-03 07:26 AM
    Just install lockscreen clock hide from Cydia..
    2012-01-03 07:58 AM
    Yes I know. I need a tweak that does what i said in my first post.
    2012-01-03 08:13 AM
    I didnot really get what u meant by replace padlock with a digital clock. If u mean status bar then springtomize will hide It for You.. It's a paid tweak but worth the money
    2012-01-03 08:39 AM
    I didnot really get what u meant by replace padlock with a digital clock. If u mean status bar then springtomize will hide It for You.. It's a paid tweak but worth the money
    See this padlock on top, on the status bar? JPili wants this to be a clock (and free memory display, date, etc.).
    Attached Thumbnails Tweak question???-imageuploadedbymodmyi1325618729.584839.jpg  
    2012-01-03 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD