Just a simple question for all the experts.

I have a iPhone 4S running on 5.0.1 and would like honest opinion on if to Jailbreak now or wait a few day. Are there problems with the current Jailbreak ?

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-01-23 05:51 AM
    Jailbreak now and if you have problems you can still restore to 5.0.1 .
    if you jailbreak later and apple has stops signing 5.0.1, and if you need to restore , you will be locked out of this jailbreak.

This Jailbreak is great , remember to donate if you are happy with this jailbreak.
    2012-01-23 05:54 AM
    I have ajailbroken iphones going back to 3.1.3
    I would have to say this was almost as easy as jailbreakme.com
    I have had no issues so far and have done both 4s and ipad 2
    I would go for it. Read the intructions, do the backup remove passcode and reset data.
    JMHO
    Learning
    2012-01-23 05:55 AM
    do it now... i've done my 4s at&t and 1 4s Verizon.. the verizon went easer than mine.... But that was with my mac.
    IPhone 5s....
    First MacBook Pro 13" I7 2.8Ghz with win7
    1 rooted Thrive
    08 Chevy 2500HD LTZ
    06 Dyna Lowrider
    40ft Raptor toyhauler
    2012-01-23 06:56 AM
    Jailbreak now and if you have problems you can still restore to 5.0.1 .
    if you jailbreak later and apple has stops signing 5.0.1, and if you need to restore , you will be locked out of this jailbreak.

This Jailbreak is great , remember to donate if you are happy with this jailbreak.
    Thanks

Do you know when they are going to stop signing as I can't get to my home PC until Friday and that would be the earliest I could do it.

But is 5.1 not still in Beta ? So I should be safe for a couple of weeks yet ?

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2012-01-23 07:36 AM
    Usually a day or so after an update is released (maybe less). Right now there is nothing to worry about as 5.0.1 I still the latest released firmware.
    2012-01-23 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD