User Tag List

I have a FACTORY UNLOCKED iPhone 4s and i have tried using Absinthe with various methods to jailbreak it, unfortunately, when it got to the part said "prepare jailbreak data," that is halfway done, then i got the Error message pop-up.

do you guys have any clue? thanks!
    2012-02-04 12:37 PM
    I too have a factory-unlocked 4S, and it's jailbroken. Keep trying-- you're doing it wrong. (Have you activated your phone first?)
    Quaerite et invenietis.
    2012-02-04 01:41 PM
    I have tried so many times already but no luck. Humm..... Does it matter that you have tO activate the phone? I did activated the phone. Weird man!!!!
    2012-02-04 09:26 PM
    I have a FACTORY UNLOCKED iPhone 4s and i have tried using Absinthe with various methods to jailbreak it, unfortunately, when it got to the part said "prepare jailbreak data," that is halfway done, then i got the Error message pop-up.

do you guys have any clue? thanks!
    Look up the "VPN" toggle fix.
    I have two factory unlocked phones; one black, one white.
    The black one went smoothly, on the white one, I was only able to jailbreak it after setting the VPN toggle as described on the Dev-Team Blog
    2012-02-04 11:40 PM
    Ok! You can turn The VPN toggle fix if you see an error during Prepare Jailbreaking Data to make it work? You know whenever I get to that point I get the Error said Abstinthe.exe stop working. When I see this I can go into setting and turn the VPN on right?
    2012-02-05 07:33 AM
    It's your computer if it's crashing completely. By that I mean windows says absynthe.exe stopped working.
    2012-02-05 08:23 AM
    ^^ What he said. Try a computer with more RAM.
    Quaerite et invenietis.
    2012-02-05 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD