User Tag List

I have iPhone 3G, jailbroken to 4.2.1. Everything works great, except when I try to launch any app from any app using a custom URL scheme. I'm talking about the common ones we have all tested. Maps, Email, browser URL's. None of them work. When I try my iPhone reboots without the Springboard in Safe Mode. "We apologize for the inconvenience but SpringBoard has just crashed..." How can I fix this? Please help!
    Steve
    2012-03-05 08:23 PM
    You definitely need a restore to fix your issue
    2012-03-06 01:33 AM
    How do I do that? Does that mean I have to reload all the Apps?
    2012-03-06 04:53 AM
    The problem began immediately after I restored initially, while jailbreaking. How will restoring again fix the problem? Maybe I did something wrong? If I start over I will probably make the same mistake. There must be a better solution? Any ideas please? Should I look in my info.plist file? Post it here? Could that be the problem? What would happen if I delete it? Change it somehow?
    2012-03-06 05:19 PM
    Unless you know what you are doing, messing with Plist file will mess up your IOS . Restore to 4.2.1 and jailbreak with Redsn0w 0.9.6b8.
    2012-03-07 03:47 AM
    This will take many hours of effort.
    Reloading all the apps, settings, contacts, music, favorites, bookmarks...
    Is there a way to make this easier? Save and restore?
    I already used Redsn0w 0.9.6b8 to jailbreak.
    I will just be doing the same thing again.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again expecting a different result?
    Any other ideas before I begin the process of insanity?
    Thanks in advance for your ideas and taking the time to read this...
    2012-03-07 04:46 PM
    Has anyone else experienced this problem? Ever? Only me?
    2012-03-09 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD