I'm getting a refurbished iPad 2 today and most people who ordered one said it should come with 5.0.1.

I want to jailbreak it, and I know I can never restore it back to 5.0.1, so is there any way to do any sort of backup in case I screw up the phone but stay on 5.0.1?
    2012-03-24 03:24 PM
    Nope, no way to backup the jailbreak. If something goes wrong and you have to restore 5.1 will be your only option.
    2012-03-24 03:27 PM
    Nope, no way to backup the jailbreak. If something goes wrong and you have to restore 5.1 will be your only option.
    True story. Happened to me on a 4S I had. Now I just use it as a pretty iPod until a JB is released for 5.1
    2012-03-24 03:41 PM
    OK - Thanks... I'll just try and be careful then.

Also - I noticed that my refurb iPad 2 has a very slow screen (kind of like the new iPad I think)... does this go away after time?

Side-by-side to my older iPad 2, the screens are MUCH different.
    2012-03-24 03:51 PM
    OK - Thanks... I'll just try and be careful then.

Also - I noticed that my refurb iPad 2 has a very slow screen (kind of like the new iPad I think)... does this go away after time?

Side-by-side to my older iPad 2, the screens are MUCH different.
    Don't quote me on this but it may be since its a refurb that they used different parts to get it going. Couldn't say for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
    2012-03-24 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD