Hi, I've been trying to get my old iPhone 3gs updated and working. After using sn0wbreeze and creating a custom ipsw (my first time doing that) it finally operates, but now my WiFi, and Bluetooth are dim and I cannot use them, along with the other symptoms of this problem. I've googled my *** off and can't find a solution. Any help, even just a point in the general direction would be gretly appreciated. I'm not sure what I did wrong and when I restore on iTunes, it ends with a, "There is a problem with your iPhone" message.
    Thank you
    2012-04-15 10:23 PM
    Sounds like a jailbreak bug, it happens once in a while. I'm not surprised because you used Sn0wbreeze though...I've always had issues with that tool. But that's just me.

What you want to do is download a new stock firmware from a different source, then create a new custom firmware with Sn0wbreeze. Then do the entire process again. You likely didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes with jailbreaking with any tool (some more likely than others...) so just try again.
    2012-04-16 01:07 AM
    Sounds like a jailbreak bug, it happens once in a while. I'm not surprised because you used Sn0wbreeze though...I've always had issues with that tool. But that's just me.

What you want to do is download a new stock firmware from a different source, then create a new custom firmware with Sn0wbreeze. Then do the entire process again. You likely didn't do anything wrong, it just happens sometimes with jailbreaking with any tool (some more likely than others...) so just try again.
    No luck. Same problem. I must be doing something wrong. I understand it's an issue with the baseband. Which I'm not entirely familiar with.
    2012-04-16 03:55 AM
    What's your baseband
    2012-04-16 04:41 AM
    What's your baseband
    2012-04-16 06:36 AM
    If your current firmware is higher than 4.1, put iphone into dfu mode and restore to stock 4.1, kick out error 1015 , activate it and see if you are still getting wifi and Bluetooth greyed out.
    2012-04-16 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD