I'm trying to brand my girlfriend's bosses phone for him. I made up some cool logoized stuff and showed him on my phone, but now I can't jailbreak his phone. I'm thinking it has something to do with 2 phones on the same computer. I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of. Has anyone had experience with a situation like this?

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11
    2007-10-03 09:54 PM
    what method are you using .ibrickr.ibreezy.apptapp.also they have to be firmeware 1.02 or below no 1.1.1
    2007-10-03 09:59 PM
    iBrickr. I didn't realize there's more than one way to do it in windows And it's 1.0.2 he's never even connected the phone to his computer. Doesn't give a damn about his warranty either. I guess when you own your own real estate company, you have that luxury

When asked what he would say to the columbine killers, Marilyn Manson said, "I would say nothing to them. I would listen to what they have to say, because that's what nobody else did" from the movie Farenheit 9/11
    2007-10-03 10:36 PM
    iBrickr. I didn't realize there's more than one way to do it in windows And it's 1.0.2 he's never even connected the phone to his computer. Doesn't give a damn about his warranty either. I guess when you own your own real estate company, you have that luxury
    I unlocked 3 iphone from my dell and I know wat u r talking about, because on my third phone I just couldn't jailbreak it. So wat I did was install installer apps then run ibrickr and after that lockdown file.
     Think Different
    2007-10-04 12:07 AM
    I've done multiple phones all from my laptop.

Are you sure his phone is firmware 1.0.X and not the new 1.1.1? As in looked at the Settings -> General -> About settings to confirm it for yourself?
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette
    2007-10-04 12:17 AM
    nD, good to see you here. Hey use this jailbreak program to jailbreak the phone.

Jailbreak
    2007-10-04 01:11 AM
    did you sync his phone to iTunes first? That was my problem it has to be synced first. Hope this helps
    2007-10-04 01:39 PM
    did you sync his phone to iTunes first? That was my problem it has to be synced first. Hope this helps
    Yes I did

I've done multiple phones all from my laptop.

Are you sure his phone is firmware 1.0.X and not the new 1.1.1? As in looked at the Settings -> General -> About settings to confirm it for yourself?
    I did that before I even took the phone to my house.

nD, good to see you here. Hey use this jailbreak program to jailbreak the phone.

Jailbreak
    Thanks man. I will try this program

2007-10-10 09:28 PM
    i was able to jailbreak two phones today
    2007-10-11 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD