User Tag List

Hi everyone,

You guys helped me way back with a problem I had when I updated my iphone to ios 4.1 jailbroken

Now I'm back because I would like to update my 3GS from ios 4.1 (jailbroken) to ios 6 (jailbroken)

Since I forgot everything I know I'm just going to list a few questions I have.

1) Is it possible to go from 4.1 (jailbroken) to 6 (jailbroken)?
    2) I'm dependable on "Ultrasn0w" I think it was called. Because I live in europe and the phone is from Amercia. Currently have baseband 05.11.07
    3) Is there a noob guide out there to do this? (I did succeed in it for 4.1, but my memory is terrible and maybe it doesn't go the same way).

Thanks in advance again for the support and all the patience.
    2012-10-22 08:14 PM
    iOS 6 is currently tethered and not ready for general public..a lot doesn't work yet... You'd be better off going to 5.1.1 if u have shsh blobs for 5.1.1 for that phone..
    2012-10-22 09:33 PM
    iOS 6 is currently tethered and not ready for general public..a lot doesn't work yet... You'd be better off going to 5.1.1 if u have shsh blobs for 5.1.1 for that phone..
    Shsh blobs?
    Like I said before can't remeber much of this stuff.
    Do you happen to have a link to a noob guide so I can't mess anything up?

I would be verry gratefull.
    2012-11-07 06:10 PM
    Shsh blobs?
    Like I said before can't remeber much of this stuff.
    Do you happen to have a link to a noob guide so I can't mess anything up?

I would be verry gratefull.
    Use tiny umbrella to see which shsh blobs are saved. If you upgrade to iOS 6 you will update your baseband and that will make your idevice unlockable.

If you are looking for a guide to jailbreak, there are many tutorials on that if you google "how to jailbreak your iPhone" to which ever firmware you decide to upgrade too.

Google is your friend...👍👍👍
    Last edited by Southern128; 2012-11-08 at 09:13 AM.
    2012-11-08 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD