User Tag List

Hey guys, I accidently remove the cydia installer package in Cydia, Cydia closed, and I notcied my Cydia icon was no longer on my home screen. I was trying to uninstall Mobile Terminal.

Is there anyway to get Cydia back to my home screen without RE-jailbreaking?

I'm confident in using iphone explorer, so don't mind manually installing if I can avoid Re-jailbreaking.

I'm running the invasi0n jailbreak, on Iphone 4s.

thanks
    Last edited by mykez; 2013-02-06 at 10:27 PM.
    2013-02-06 10:25 PM
    Spotlight search don't show it?
    2013-02-06 10:29 PM
    Can't see anything for the invasi0n version, it's all Redsn0w

I found this little snipet from a website

Use the AutoInstall folder: If you don't have iFile on your device, you can use a desktop application such as iExplorer, DiskAid, or Phone Disk to access the device's filesystem and install Cydia. First open the application and navigate to (or create, if necessary) this directory: /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall - and then download the following file and put it in that directory: http://apt.saurik.com/debs/cydia_1.1.8_iphoneos-arm.deb. Reboot your device, and Cydia should be installed.

This is for 5.1.1 is the cydia location the same for 6.1 so I could download latest Cydia on my PC and just copy it over into that directory?

I tried runing the invasi0n program, but it says my device is already jailbroken and isn't advisable to run it again

Nope
    Last edited by mykez; 2013-02-06 at 10:56 PM.
    2013-02-06 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD