I am sure there are already threads with the similar issues I have but it seems that I have a few at the same time!

I got iPhone 5, jailbroken with evasion 6.0.0. I was playing around with Cydia, trying to install gpSphone when all of the sudden the screen switched to Apple logo. Permanently. At that point i tried restarting, resetting and what not. Eventually i hooked it up to my computer. It's still stuck though.

I would like to restore my phone, hopefully to a version capable of being jailbroken (my SHSH is saved but i do not know what it is or how it works).

Like I already said, I know there are a lot of similar threads out there. So feel free to either post here or point me in the right direction/s.

Thanks in advance.
    2013-03-28 05:20 PM
    If ya restore on an iPhone 5 you will have to go to 6.1.3 and there is not a jailbreak for that version.
    2013-03-28 05:35 PM
    Yeah, i figured. Now i am trying to restore and it wont let me. Giving me 9006 error every time. Now, what do i do?

Guys, really, help please. I got work today and my phone going crazy on me is making me super upset and frustrated. The god damn error comes up when i try to restore/update it. It's stuck on a dim apple logo.
    Last edited by Ist; 2013-03-28 at 06:37 PM.
    2013-03-28 05:54 PM
    I guess it's already to late, but try holding power and home button with volume + button. Just maybe you will be able to enter safe mode and go to Cydia to delete latest installed tweaks.
    2013-03-28 07:23 PM
    Yeah, i figured. Now i am trying to restore and it wont let me. Giving me 9006 error every time. Now, what do i do?

Guys, really, help please. I got work today and my phone going crazy on me is making me super upset and frustrated. The god damn error comes up when i try to restore/update it. It's stuck on a dim apple logo.
    Stucked in apple logo won't let you restore. Put in recovery mode and restore to 6.1.3 and wait for year end or next year's jailbreak.
    2013-03-28 10:50 PM
    Now my question is: Why ta hell did this happen to me at all? I wasn't messing around that much. I was just trying to play god damn pokemons! It's all pokemons fault.
    2013-04-02 01:27 AM
    Just some tweaks don't like other tweaks and can cause this.
    2013-04-02 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD