I have an unlocked iphone 4s running on Tmobile with ios 6.1. Cydia, facebook, and a few other apps would shrink down to a quarter of the screen size in the corner of the phone. I performed another jailbreak with Evasion and the screen would go back to normal but then do it again. I went into Cydia and removed the jailbreak and Cydia and performed another jailbreak. Cydia did not reinstall. My jailbroken apps still work, but I do not have Cydia and any tweaks I installed before. Did I completely screw up my jailbreak? Can some1 please please please help?
    2013-12-17 06:02 PM
    I have an unlocked iphone 4s running on Tmobile with ios 6.1. Cydia, facebook, and a few other apps would shrink down to a quarter of the screen size in the corner of the phone. I performed another jailbreak with Evasion and the screen would go back to normal but then do it again. I went into Cydia and removed the jailbreak and Cydia and performed another jailbreak. Cydia did not reinstall. My jailbroken apps still work, but I do not have Cydia and any tweaks I installed before. Did I completely screw up my jailbreak? Can some1 please please please help?
    Yeah, it's not a good idea to uninstall the evasi0n package in Cydia... I'm somewhat astonished your phone will even boot up, actually.

Did you have OpenSSH installed on your device? If so, you might be able to SSH in and install Cydia (and/or the evasi0n jailbreak package) manually that way, but otherwise your only hope would be to try Semi-Restore or something similar. If neither of those packages work, you're probably stuck with a stock phone, either on 6.1 or 7.0.4 (if you go with a fresh restore, which at that point would be what I'd recommend).
    2013-12-17 11:10 PM
    Yeah. I tried a previous restore then jailbreak but it didnt work. I have ishsh saved from another phone that had ios 5.1.1. Will that work?
    2013-12-18 06:28 PM
    Yeah. I tried a previous restore then jailbreak but it didnt work. I have ishsh saved from another phone that had ios 5.1.1. Will that work?
    Absolutely not. shsh blobs are device specific.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-12-18 06:48 PM
    Crap. I guess I'm lucky my phone still works. Lol. Stock iphone is so lame. Why doesnt apple make the tweaks standard. Just simple things like deleting contacts, sending text 2 mutiple people, etc. make the iphone so much better but yet apple just wants to keep it a shell of its potential.
    2013-12-18 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD