Sorry if this is long, I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue that has popped up after I jailbroke my phone. I'm having quite a bit of trouble with apps crashing and videos won't play in Instagram. The videos automatically go to the replay screen.

Often when the apps crash it involves pictures loading or trying to zoom into pictures. I also have a problem where if I try to reply with BiteSMS via Quick Reply and there's an app open in the background it will crash me into safe mode. It's very odd though because the first time I press send doesn't cause the crash. I can actually swipe the Quick Reply box away and the keyboard will stay. There's no way to get rid of the key board though. I can even press the home button while the Quick Reply box is still there and the app will go away, showing the home screen but the QR box and keyboard remain. Only pressing send the second time, crashing into safe mode, or holding power and home, also sending the phone into safe mode, will get rid of the problem. I've submitted numerous crash reports to BiteSMS and they can't figure out what's going on. I'm thinking it may all be connected.

I've tried a restore from a backup, a fresh restore, I've tried running no tweaks except BiteSMS. The BiteSMS problem still remained.

Here's a list of my tweaks/Cydia Apps

BiteSMS
    Bytafont 2
    Crash Reporter
    Forecast (this is newer than the issue)
    iCleaner Pro
    iFile
    iWidgets
    Messages Customiser
    Swipe To Respring
    Transparent Dock
    Winterboard
    Zeppelin

Any ideas are welcome. I just don't know enough to have a guess as to what could be causing this. Thanks in advance!
    2014-02-06 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD