I upgraded to 7.0.6 last night and re-jailbroke my iPhone 5s. Since the upgrade to iOS I can no longer SSH into my iPhone. I know how to do it, and SSH into my iPhone on a regular basis. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have tried Cyberduck and iFunBox... both won't let me in. I am on same wifi as computer, using my changed root password that I have verified is correct, have OpenSSH installed etc. Any help would be appreciated.
    2014-03-02 06:53 PM
    You need afc2add installed from Cydia for iFunBox. Haven't heard of any other members having issue. Hope this helps.
    2014-03-02 07:17 PM
    I'm having the same problem, I can't SSH using ifunbox or disk aid. Just updated today.
    2014-03-03 12:49 AM
    I uninstalled and reinstalled OpenSSH, uninstalled any Cydia stuff that may be interfering, reset wifi, rebooted phone, used different computer on different wifi network... None of which allow me to SSH.

I am assuming the next step is a full restore and re-jailbreak. Guess i'd better try that before 7.1 drops.

UPDATE: Did a full restore from DFU Mode, Set up as new phone, loaded backup, ran evasi0n, and installed OpenSSH.

I can now SSH into the phone.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-03-04 at 07:44 AM.
    2014-03-03 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD