After jailbreaking I cannot sync with Itunes. Computer sees my phone but not itunes unless I put it in restore mode. Then it atempts to upgrade but gives me an error 1604. Only way to get it working again is to jailbreak and upgrade with ziphone.(great program). But it still wont sync with itunes or my contacts and calender. Tried ver and over. I 'm in a loop. Can anyone help me?
    2008-03-24 04:45 PM
    someone help this guy!
    2008-03-26 06:09 PM
    After jailbreaking I cannot sync with Itunes. Computer sees my phone but not itunes unless I put it in restore mode. Then it atempts to upgrade but gives me an error 1604. Only way to get it working again is to jailbreak and upgrade with ziphone.(great program). But it still wont sync with itunes or my contacts and calender. Tried ver and over. I 'm in a loop. Can anyone help me?
    Refer to this thread: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40481

It seems a lot of people (including me) were or are having problems syncing to iTunes. Could be the ziphone jailbreak, or something else, not sure.

Anyways, I got a fix in that thread as well as a few other options available for you to try.
    2008-03-26 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD